What happened in Sweden last night?

What happened in Sweden?

Thread delivered quite a few stories about garbage from Sweden in this thread about muslims. Yesterday, day before. . .

81257-Tommy-Lee-Jones-dont-care-gif-R8it.gif

Also:

Progressives defend Child brides in Europe as a result of welcoming refugee/migrants
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...result-of-welcoming-refugee-migrants.3457515/

No quicker way to reveal you've never traveled beyond your hometown than to make a comment like this one.

Poor bumpkin.
Well Mr. International man of mystery, I've lived on 3 different continents and currently live 5,000 miles from my hometown, but I appreciate your attempt.

There's no quicker way to reveal you apparently can't read than to make a comment like yours.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

It appears "poor bumpkin" was some kind of sig for that comment.

Well Mr. International man of mystery, I've lived on 3 different continents and currently live 5,000 miles from my hometown, but I appreciate your attempt.

There's no quicker way to reveal you apparently can't read than to make a comment like yours.

Literally none of this happened.

You should look into the Gatestone Institute before referencing them as an objective information.

So you're just talking bullshit, and not actually trying to explain the massive increase in marriages of under 18's since the start of the war.
Right. Got it.

I thought he did. The ME is mostly of the Islamic religion and it is allowed as evidenced by the verses he quoted. I would think that explains it perfectly. Child marriage in the ME is nothing new.

I thought he did. The ME is mostly of the Islamic religion and it is allowed as evidenced by the verses he quoted. I would think that explains it perfectly. Child marriage in the ME is nothing new.

Then you should think a little harder about why the rates of child marriage were low and decreasing prior to the war and jumped up massively (especially amongst refugees) during and after. Doubling every three years. "Muslims are all paedophiles" only makes sense as an argument to bigots and those that don't know any.

My buddy in Gothenburg is greatly amused by all of this nonsense, but asks that you please stop, before he dies of drinking games.

Then you should think a little harder about why the rates of child marriage were low and decreasing prior to the war and jumped up massively (especially amongst refugees) during and after. Doubling every three years. "Muslims are all paedophiles" only makes sense as an argument to bigots and those that don't know any.

But you do realize their holy books says it is ok right? ""Muslims are all paedophiles" only makes sense as an argument to bigots and those that don't know any,"

You are acting like your economic reason is the only reason it was happening.. It is not. Their religion allows it. Why are you denying that? It is not bigoted to point out something that is spelled out in their own holy book!

You should look into the Gatestone Institute before referencing them as an objective information.
You think that's the only source? There aren't any that say different. The best they do is make excuses like "no, no, it's just reported more", or "it's global warming making the Swedish temperatures too hot", or my favorite is "the refugees aren't given enough free stuff so they're angry".

I have no idea what sources you like and which you don't, so do your own research and decide which you'll listen to.

main-qimg-bb66ed65bdbf54af76e93820fe96c6f9

But you do realize their holy books says it is ok right? ""Muslims are all paedophiles" only makes sense as an argument to bigots and those that don't know any,"

You are acting like your economic reason is the only reason it was happening.. It is not. Their religion allows it. Why are you denying that? It is not bigoted to point out something that is spelled out in their own holy book!

Do you know many Muslims? The idea that Aisha was married that young isn't even universally accepted. Unsurprisingly, the general interpretation of those verses changes in richer and more developed nations. Syria was not an under developed nation. Tertiary education enrollment was at about 40%. 80% adult literacy, largely brought down by the over 65yr olds who didn't benefit from the development and education reforms (only @35% literate).
On the other hand you'll see similar issues in other nations which are poor and have a similar system of dowries and arranged marriages. Non-muslim countries that is.
Nor does religion in any way account for the massive statistical changes wrought by the war. The religion of the refugees didn't suddenly change.

You think that's the only source? There aren't any that say different. The best they do is make excuses like "no, no, it's just reported more", or "it's global warming making the Swedish temperatures too hot", or my favorite is "the refugees aren't given enough free stuff so they're angry".

I have no idea what sources you like and which you don't, so do your own research and decide which you'll listen to.

main-qimg-bb66ed65bdbf54af76e93820fe96c6f9

It's very telling when you start off by quoting the Gatestone Institute. You couldn't make it any clearer that your bias predetermines interpretation.

It's very telling when you start off by quoting the Gatestone Institute. You couldn't make it any clearer that your bias predetermines interpretation.
I just picked one off google. To be clear, you are saying the numbers are just completely false, correct? Post some sources that contradict them.

I just picked one off google. To be clear, you are saying the numbers are just completely false, correct? Post some sources that contradict them.

I'm saying it's about the interpretation, and there's a reason rape isn't used to compare crime rates between nations.

I'm saying it's about the interpretation, and there's a reason rape isn't used to compare crime rates between nations.
Pretty much no crime aside from murder is used to compare crime rates between nations. For obvious reasons.

Or reasons that should be obvious anyway.

Back