What happened in Sweden last night?

(some) americans love to talk shit about things they know nothing about to people who actually live there. its fucking unreal. i think its projection. america is becoming white minority and their encounters with muslims are 9/11 and homeland. therefore they think anyone who isnt a rabid fucking moron is a muslim. weirdly.
Someone that thinks a western country can survive mass Muslim immigration with current reproductive rates is a rabid fucking moron.

I think he has an idea. Liberals always concoct worldly causes of Muslim misbehavior. The prophet of Islam conquered territory, explained that it was no sin to kill the infidels, and had child brides. If you try to be like him you get this.
In a war a region is destabilized and an opening is created to take what you want. Any Muslim terrorist is more fundamentalist than radical.

Great, so you're just as ignorant. These are arranged marriages, not ISIS sex slaves and rape victims. It's not a case of "take what you want".
Like I said, check the similar situations in India.

In all honesty, Trump was taking an educated guess that Muslims terrorized Sweden in very recent history.

Nothing took place in Sweden -- just an empty statement used to manipulate florida residents to be more pro ban of islam. Which is shady politician work but whatever keeps islam out of the americans, go for it.

Sweden tried to arrest a grenade throwing terrorist and something went down.

MUH WIDER DEFINITION

You're absolutely fucking disgusting. No wonder your dumbfuck country stopped keeping track of shit like this.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.

If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.

Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.

As part of the evidence Michael Hess presented in court, he made use of whatever statistics existed on immigrant criminality in Sweden before the statistical authorities stopped measuring. Michael Hess tried to find answers to two questions:

1. Is there a correspondence between the incidence of rape and the number of people with a foreign background in Sweden?
  2. Is there a correspondence between the incidence of rape and some specific group of immigrants in Sweden?
The answer to both questions was an unequivocal Yes. Twenty-one research reports from the 1960s until today are unanimous in their conclusions: Whether or not they measured by the number of convicted rapists or men suspected of rape, men of foreign extraction were represented far more than Swedes. And this greater representation of persons with a foreign background keeps increasing:

• 1960-1970s – 1.2 to 2.6 times as often as Swedes
  • 1980s – 2.1 to 4.7 times as often as Swedes
  • 1990s – 2.1 to 8.1 times as often as Swedes
  • 2000s – 2.1 to 19.5 times as often as Swedes
Even when adjusted for variables such as age, sex, class and place of residence, the huge discrepancy between immigrants and Swedes remains.

Research reports on crime in Sweden have become a rarity, but among the eighteen that were done during the 1990s and the 2000s, eleven dealt with rape. Two of these reports dealt with the connection between rape and immigration, and they both confirmed that there is a link.

These figures are available to the authorities, the politicians and the press, yet they insist that these numbers do not mirror reality.
___

But please tell me more about how a woman can claim to have been raped for an entire year and they have to account for all of those rapes separately, so Sweden doesn't have a problem with immigrants and rape.

Not only are you absolutely hilarious with your tough guy talk, you clearly are one of the less gifted people I was talking about that would resort to straw men because you're not even capable of normal reading comprehension. It's also funny how you link sources that actually argue against some points you make, although that seems pretty in line with the ignorance you generally display.

So you fell into the exact thing I already called at the end of my post, and yet you didn't even accomplish to address my actual point while doing so. What a complete failure. I hope you just made it out of anger because you were gotten to and that you're not just that dumb.

Not only are you absolutely hilarious with your tough guy talk, you clearly are one of the less gifted people I was talking about that would resort to straw men because you're not even capable of normal reading comprehension. It's also funny how you link sources that actually argue against some points you make, although that seems pretty in line with the ignorance you generally display.

So you fell into the exact thing I already called at the end of my post, and yet you didn't even accomplish to address my actual point while doing so. What a complete failure. I hope you just made it out of anger because you were gotten to and that you're not just that dumb.

"tough guy talk"

Maybe to a modern day Swede, I was just making an observation. There is something seriously wrong with you. Yes, the link talks about the wider definition but mostly talks at length about how there is indeed a problem with Swedish immigrants and multiculturalism in general.

You know you can still be a liberal and disavow something horrifically abhorrent like rape in Sweden with the media censoring anything that doesn't fit their narrative, right? Or does that not bother you?

"tough guy talk"

Maybe to a modern day Swede, I was just making an observation. There is something seriously wrong with you. Yes, the link talks about the wider definition but mostly talks at length about how there is indeed a problem with Swedish immigrants and multiculturalism in general.

You know you can still be a liberal and disavow something horrifically abhorrent like rape in Sweden with the media censoring anything that doesn't fit their narrative, right? Or does that not bother you?

For example, "You're absolutely fucking disgusting. No wonder your dumbfuck country stopped keeping track of shit like this." is not "just making an observation", and I don't think you're that oblivious to communication that you actually believe yourself when you made that statement. I'm not complaining though, it's absolutely hilarious and part of why this forum is so entertaining.

The link talks more about other aspects than about the definition of the crime. You won't find any serious study about crime statistics that actually will come to the conclusion that the second most rapes are actually committed in Sweden, but plenty of people uneducated on the subject here of course will. It's a great sign of which people that aren't able to do any research about the matters they discuss.

I've never stated that immigration hasn't lead to problems, I've actually done quite the contrary. I've also spoken about what further actions I'd like to see against some of these problems, crime in particular. That's not something the righties that froth at the mouth at throwing stones in their glass houses care to remember though (or, in the case of those that didn't read it, care to leave the door open for because they desperately want people to fit in as their ideological "enemies"). It's so predictable that I called it in my initial post, as my post didn't defend immigrants whatsoever but I knew someone would come along and argue like if I had. I'm sure someone is dying to jump at my second paragraph here with the delusion that it states anything like that rape isn't a problem. I can't help that other people didn't learn reading comprehension in school though.

Trump has stated that it was indeed the Fox News story that he was referring to.

He's like a WR poster that believes the things he wants to, since the Fox story contained some false facts (for example saying that Sweden had 160 000 asylum seekers in 2016, but the actual number is 29 000) but he of course won't call that "fake news".

I take it that it's "fake news" when he doesn't like it, and "alternative facts" when it fits his narrative, or when he or his staff make things up.

@Squarechoke am I right in saying that the gist of your argument against @KONE is: Sweden's rape stats are inflated by the broader definition as to what rape is. However, you don't deny that immigrants are over-represented in total crime and essentially every category of violent crime.
Excuse me if you have clearly stated it already, i'm barely paying attention to threads whilst the UFC is on.

@Squarechoke am I right in saying that the gist of your argument against @KONE is: Sweden's rape stats are inflated by the broader definition as to what rape is. However, you don't deny that immigrants are over-represented in total crime and essentially every category of violent crime.
Excuse me if you have clearly stated it already, i'm barely paying attention to threads whilst the UFC is on.

In short terms you've gotten it right, yes.

Honestly how stupid does one have to be to believe only south africa has more rapes than in Sweden in the world. With lack of critical thinking like this i can understand how you guys ended up with trump. The whole right wing in america is so anti intellectual and this is something the republicans has invested in over 30 years

LOL @ the failed arrogance towards squarechoke.

Typical shertard with the maturity level of a 12 year old, browses far-right websites, without actual understanding about hte "statistics" he has, then attacks an actual Swede like they are dumb and he is so smart.

Honestly how stupid does one have to be to believe only south africa has more rapes than in Sweden in the world. With lack of critical thinking like this i can understand how you guys ended up with trump. The whole right wing in america is so anti intellectual and this is something the republicans has invested in over 30 years

It's absolutely fucking pathetic.

So do we see the same happening in other war torn countries outside of the Middle East? What about in the past like WW2?
Yes, in fact child marriage is more common in Latin America than MENA despite having less war. Basically, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Back