What happened in Sweden last night?

The God Emperor did not invent the terrorist incident. He simply forgot that, unlike Him, our puny mortal minds cannot see into the future.:)

The terrorist attack The Donald fortold will happen soon...:eek:

I cant wait when a reporter ask him a question using his exact words as a question and see him and his followers snap at the reporter

330f.gif

Poor Swedes :(

They under control... the MSM there is worse than ours.

Lol. Anyone here ever actually been to Sweden or maybe from Sweden? Seeing the idiots here always get worked up over some fake "Muslim invasion rape fest" always good for some chuckles

We have to save Sweden, just put the word out that we'll have advanced background checks for Swedes who want to seek refugee status.

if you look like this
open-uri20101216-27073-wq32kq-0.png

APPROVED!!!

Fuck man, if a trans looks like that, he/it gets approved too, he/it really put the work in at least!

So did we ever figure out what happened in Sweden?

I have yet to meet a Swedish girl while travelling (and I've met tons of them) who does not go wild for ethnic minorities. It's not surprising that they're welcoming refugees with open arms, they seem to get wet for anyone who isn't tall, blonde and white.

Lol. Anyone here ever actually been to Sweden or maybe from Sweden? Seeing the idiots here always get worked up over some fake "Muslim invasion rape fest" always good for some chuckles
Grew up in Sweden and has a lot of family and friends live there now as I moved to UK. I go there everyday....sometimes twice a year. But yeah its bit weird some people who has never been there and probable doesnt know the difference between swedes and swiss educate me on my country. But his people are saying now it was the documentary from fox news he was talking about. Apperantly Trump thinks documentaries are live....hence why he said did you see what was happening in sweden last night

In his rally Trump said you see what happened in sweden last night. Swedish media is asking what happened last night over there. Anyone know?

fascists attacked jewish immigrants. no wait, muslim immigrants. its ok. nothing major.

Grew up in Sweden and has a lot of family and friends live there now as I moved to UK. I go there everyday....sometimes twice a year. But yeah its bit weird some people who has never been there and probable doesnt know the difference between swedes and swiss educate me on my country. But his people are saying now it was the documentary from fox news he was talking about. Apperantly Trump thinks documentaries are live....hence why he said did you see what was happening in sweden last night

(some) americans love to talk shit about things they know nothing about to people who actually live there. its fucking unreal. i think its projection. america is becoming white minority and their encounters with muslims are 9/11 and homeland. therefore they think anyone who isnt a rabid fucking moron is a muslim. weirdly.

(some) americans love to talk shit about things they know nothing about to people who actually live there. its fucking unreal. i think its projection. america is becoming white minority and their encounters with muslims are 9/11 and homeland. therefore they think anyone who isnt a rabid fucking moron is a muslim. weirdly.
Its like some of them have given up on their countries and is more focused on other countries. Bit like when they talk about the crime rate and the violence in sweden when sweden has less murders per year than some American cities

Trump is rambling on like a confused elderly person yet again as even his followers don't know what he was talking about. It wasn't nearly as funny as the time he started rambling on about his uncle's education and how he would be viewed as one of the smartest people in the world if he was running as a Democrat, despite hardly being able to formulate a complete sentence while doing so. He's shaping up to be a funnier speaker than George W. Bush.

The funniest part here that even when taking those stats as simply as the graph states, Sweden has less of a lead over the US in rape than the US has over Sweden in homicide. But while the Swedish rape stats are significantly inflated by crimes that only count as sexual harassment in most other countries (the law was made more inclusive again last year, which will of course affect the statistics again), counting the number of offenses differently than many other countries (like the US), etc, there are no mitigating factors for the murder rate in the US.

It's quite funny when Americans throw stones regarding crime rates. Not even France, which was plagued by the most terrorist attacks last year, will be even close to the US in murder rate. Hypocrisy and ignorance (which probably continues when less gifted people will be unable to comprehend what's written in this post and will reply with straw men).

Trump is rambling on like a confused elderly person yet again as even his followers don't know what he was talking about. It wasn't nearly as funny as the time he started rambling on about his uncle's education and how he would be viewed as one of the smartest people in the world if he was running as a Democrat, despite hardly being able to formulate a complete sentence while doing so. He's shaping up to be a funnier speaker than George W. Bush.

The funniest part here that even when taking those stats as simply as the graph states, Sweden has less of a lead over the US in rape than the US has over Sweden in homicide. But while the Swedish rape stats are significantly inflated by crimes that only count as sexual harassment in most other countries (the law was made more inclusive again last year, which will of course affect the statistics again), counting the number of offenses differently than many other countries (like the US), etc, there are no mitigating factors for the murder rate in the US.

It's quite funny when Americans throw stones regarding crime rates. Not even France, which was plagued by the most terrorist attacks last year, will be even close to the US in murder rate. Hypocrisy and ignorance (which probably continues when less gifted people will be unable to comprehend what's written in this post and will reply with straw men).

MUH WIDER DEFINITION

You're absolutely fucking disgusting. No wonder your dumbfuck country stopped keeping track of shit like this.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.

If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.

Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.

As part of the evidence Michael Hess presented in court, he made use of whatever statistics existed on immigrant criminality in Sweden before the statistical authorities stopped measuring. Michael Hess tried to find answers to two questions:

1. Is there a correspondence between the incidence of rape and the number of people with a foreign background in Sweden?
  2. Is there a correspondence between the incidence of rape and some specific group of immigrants in Sweden?
The answer to both questions was an unequivocal Yes. Twenty-one research reports from the 1960s until today are unanimous in their conclusions: Whether or not they measured by the number of convicted rapists or men suspected of rape, men of foreign extraction were represented far more than Swedes. And this greater representation of persons with a foreign background keeps increasing:

• 1960-1970s – 1.2 to 2.6 times as often as Swedes
  • 1980s – 2.1 to 4.7 times as often as Swedes
  • 1990s – 2.1 to 8.1 times as often as Swedes
  • 2000s – 2.1 to 19.5 times as often as Swedes
Even when adjusted for variables such as age, sex, class and place of residence, the huge discrepancy between immigrants and Swedes remains.

Research reports on crime in Sweden have become a rarity, but among the eighteen that were done during the 1990s and the 2000s, eleven dealt with rape. Two of these reports dealt with the connection between rape and immigration, and they both confirmed that there is a link.

These figures are available to the authorities, the politicians and the press, yet they insist that these numbers do not mirror reality.
___

But please tell me more about how a woman can claim to have been raped for an entire year and they have to account for all of those rapes separately, so Sweden doesn't have a problem with immigrants and rape.

Trump is so desperate for a terrorist attack so he can guilt trip people into supporting him and his policies. He wants do to brag about being right and how everyone who questions him is wrong. He is literally making shit up to say he is right. Imagine what he will be like when there is something.

"Because they could" isn't an answer. Neither is, "the War has made the Muslims more Muslim". Why couldn't they before?
You clearly haven't got the faintest clue what you're talking about.
I think he has an idea. Liberals always concoct worldly causes of Muslim misbehavior. The prophet of Islam conquered territory, explained that it was no sin to kill the infidels, and had child brides. If you try to be like him you get this.
In a war a region is destabilized and an opening is created to take what you want. Any Muslim terrorist is more fundamentalist than radical.

Back