What happend to MIckey Gall?

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Havent heard anything about him after Randy kicked his ass who also has been inactive

He thought an actual fighter and lost iirc

Who really cares? Like, no offence to TS or anything, but Gall was a 1-0 guy who was ONLY brought in to kick Punk's ass. Hopefully they send him back to regional circuits where he belongs while he grows his craft. Maybe later, he'll be legit UFC caliber.

EDIT: Apparently 2-0 before punk, according to his record. Didn't realize he beat Northcutt though. Nice win, even if Super Sage has been about the most derailed hype train in UFC history.

Who really cares? Like, no offence to TS or anything, but Gall was a 1-0 guy who was ONLY brought in to kick Punk's ass. Hopefully they send him back to regional circuits where he belongs while he grows his craft. Maybe later, he'll be legit UFC caliber.
It was funny to see him make Sage angry for once and then choke him out.

You really thought a green fighter with an ok Grappling game was going to make much noise?

Havent heard anything about him after Randy kicked his ass who also has been inactive
It really hasn't been all that long, like 7 months. He caught a beating and he's young so it's probably best to take time to heal an get better.

Mickey seems like a decent dude but like Sage Buzzcut he a puppy in a forest of wolves. Sage and Mickey will get shredded in their division. #NerdBash2018

sage is already shredded though

Yeah Sage still in UFC because he is like Wonderboy without the fighting ability and probably has a lucrative Reebok contract that he isn't about to get out of for a few years. But yes Lamecut has already showed us he not UFC material. Lamecut should go ask Rockhold how male modeling works.

Hopefully training his standup. He's got real ground skills but as his last fight showed he needs to be a well-rounded fighter to make it in the UFC>

Him and Yves Edwards started a relationship and are living together

Yeah Sage still in UFC because he is like Wonderboy without the fighting ability and probably has a lucrative Reebok contract that he isn't about to get out of for a few years. But yes Lamecut has already showed us he not UFC material. Lamecut should go ask Rockhold how male modeling works.
I mean I don't hate on the kid, but he really should have gone around the local circuit before signing with the ufc.

He doesn't seem douchey during interviews

I mean I don't hate on the kid, but he really should have gone around the local circuit before signing with the ufc.

He doesn't seem douchey during interviews

Don't get me wrong he seems legit. He a Texas kid, I'm in Texas I know a good hand full of nieve good ol' boys. I just don't think he geared for the cut-throat competition of the UFC. Partly UFC's fault for putting on the hype train so hard.

Nice win, even if Super Sage has been about the most derailed hype train in UFC history.

It could be worse for Northcutt.

We know now that he's not going to come in and just start demolishing top guys, but he's done okay for what he is, a kid who came into the UFC at 19 with relatively little MMA experience.

He's 5-2 so far. It would be a lot worse if he was 2-5.

Back