what goes through your head before you fall asleep?

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
i always start thinking about how short and meaningless life is.

thinking about the vastness of space and how our existance is just a blip.

i find it really settles me down if im starting to stress about some silly bs about my job etc.

I just think it's dumb that in order to fall asleep you have to pretend to be asleep.

I run through a list of everything I have to get done the next day. I have a daily planner and I look at that before I go to bed. I sort of make a "plan of attack" and say this is what I need to do in order to make sure the day is productive tomorrow.

"i hope i dont wake up"

I ponder the meaning of life...am I living life to the fullest, am I making the most out of my life...what could I do to be a better person and improve the lives of others...jk, I think about sex...

Post-fap despair and loathing

If I'm awakened by the greatest BJ ever, do I dare look down to see who's doing it before I finish?

You know what joke is funny. What's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when it hits the windshield?

It's ass.

Your title reminded me of that joke.

Sometimes I play out scenarios of if this happens what I would say or do. Sometimes it's things that happened in the past and what I should have said or done. However the answer is always - I should have pulled out my dick. You live and learn.

"I hope tomorrow is the day that I finally don't wake up."

Just kidding. I think about my ladyfriend.

"I should have done this a couple hours ago"

kM7irlL.gif

I think bout them 2 sisters on modern family often and how im gonna become the president and be a polygamist and be so beloved they carve my face on mt rushmore

"Man, Im tired from making $700,000, benching 275 and being 6'5"

Mostly just work shite and how much I cba waking up to deal with it again

Back