What games are out there that are like Diablo 3 but with guns?

Hmm...

Borderlands for guns and loot, but its FPS not isometric.
The Van Helsing games. Marvel Heroes 2016/Ultimate Alliance 1/2. Lost Ark. Grim Dark might have guns?

All I've got, brother.

^^ Grim Dawn? ^^

Depends what your looking for EXACTLY.

Marvel is very fun and F2P, just super grindy. I still play it quite a bit and am almost maxed my goal grinds out. You can spend money to unlock heroes/costumes/pets/etc, but you can also grind for most of it too. Always fun playing a super hero, but its hard for them to balance 50+ heroes. Some of your favorites might be underwhelming....

Borderlands games are GREAT. Fun stories, lotsa loot, great characters. Just dont expect to be end game and kill Raid bosses, but you will get hours of fun from each one of them. Just have to shell out money for each game and all it's expacs.

Never played the Helsing games, allthough they are like D2 or D3 meets Vampire/Werewolf world from what I have seen. They are on my list, just never gotten around to it.

Grim Dawn is ALWAYS being added to, and is a pretty solid D2 clone type game meets Titan Quest. I enjoyed the game,. and enjoy going back from time to time.

Not many GOOD action RPG's out with guns and stuff, depending on what exactly you want or call a gun :p

skip to 1:45 if you want, for game play.

Grim Dawn is on sale on steam right now, $14.99

I like the birds-eye view of Grim Dawn and Diablo, but I want awesome fucking guns like in Warhammer 40K Kill Team.

Oh and I should mention, I want a game that is Stand-alone from the internet. Something I can play on the Laptop when I am out of town and don't have an internet connection.

Like Cygnus said, Grim Dawn is looking more and more like your answer. Its a VERY fun game with a good bit of content to delve into.

Torchlight 2 has guns.

Warframe.

Problems are the game has no endgame and while F2P will require you to purchase items.

Hell Divers on PS4

Last edited:

skip to 1:45 if you want, for game play.

Grim Dawn is on sale on steam right now, $14.99

Is there a release date for this yet in the states?

As awesome as it looks, every time I see combat gameplay something about the way every monster on the screen just runs straight at the player in the same pattern somehow bugs me. I understand it's an ARPG but it feels like they all run down an invisible hallway.

I think you've found a niche in the market, I can't think of any decent non fantasy dungeon crawlers.

Holy shit, Alienation looks EXACTLY like what I am looking for, but I think it's a PS4 exclusive.... :(

I am looking for a PC Laptop game. It looks sick though.

Same goes for Helldivers. Looks like exactly the type of game I want, but its a Sony Exclusive.

* shakes fist at Sony *

Back