What game do you think you are the best at?

By virtue of liking it and playing it a lot, older street fighter games like Third Strike and Alpha 3. I also played a lot of Diablo 2 and expansion. Cared for it and know enough to write guides. I don't really have enough time to play competitively anymore. I find myself enjoying to play single player games with good story where I can sneak in 30 min here, 1 hr there.

Diablo 2 I was ranked the best assaasin on a battle.net poll and i was usually first pick for teams in the top pvp channel

Would have loved to duel you with my barb, most of the challenges were coming from zons, never really met a top level Assassin.

I think I’m the best at Doom, any of the games in the series.
With Force Unleashed a strong runner up.

But to clarify, I’m not saying I think I’m the Best there is at these, just these are the ones I’m best at compared to any of my other games.

When I play either of these, I can open a can of woop ass on the games and just destroy.

What games do you play that you get that feeling when playing?

Doom multiplayer on Xbox One I ran with some of the best players that game had. We would play all night and never lose.

When I was playing Gwent a lot I did a season where I was number 1 for the Xbox player base for most of the season.

Doom multiplayer on Xbox One I ran with some of the best players that game had. We would play all night and never lose.
I haven’t played multiplayer much in the new doom maybe a few hours on the first day I finished it.

I am currently ranked #2 on doom gameplay this month according to Xbox live though.

World of Warcraft PVP - I got to the 20 on my server for 4 seasons.
PUBG - I was in the top 500 in Oceania for a few months when the hackers were running rampant.

I'm good at multiplayer shooty bang bang games.

Also mario party 2, 400-0 in bumper balls

It all started with racing in 2001. Need for Speed was one of my favorite games much time, so it seems that I can prove myself best in racing video games

im decent at fps games but i was never a competetive player

As one of the few people on the planet that still plays Star Wars: Rebellion, I'd say I'm probably top 3 (out of.... maybe ten).

That game still blows on large galaxy/hard difficulty. It's Dark Souls on steroids for a strategy game.

As one of the few people on the planet that still plays Star Wars: Rebellion, I'd say I'm probably top 3 (out of.... maybe ten).

That game still blows on large galaxy/hard difficulty. It's Dark Souls on steroids for a strategy game.

SW: Rebellion is an underrated classic bro. I try and give it a replay every year.

It all started with racing in 2001. Need for Speed was one of my favorite games much time, so it seems that I can prove myself best in racing video games
Me and my old roommate used to speeds countless hours playing need for speed on his PlayStation.

I’ve not played a single racing game I think since then though.

Road rash on the genesis I think was my favorite ever though lol.

I played the absolute death out of hang on for the Master System too.

I need to drag it out and see if it still works/fix it.

I’ve had a lot of SW games over the years , I don’t even remeber that one.

What systems was it on and what type of game play?

Never mind, strategy rpg.

I just can’t play those, I think I got burnt out with Zork

I’ve had a lot of SW games over the years , I don’t even remeber that one.

What systems was it on and what type of game play?

Windows 98, it was a RTS. Got terrible reviews but it's still ana amazingly fun game if you give yourself some limits. I've almost beaten the game using nothing but the starting carriers and troop transports, but that took a long, long, loooong time.

I was legendary at Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, but I was a straight up god in NCAA football

Out of games with a competitive scene, civilization 4 is probably the one I'm best at.

I never really cared for multiplayer, but the civfantatics forums used to post challenge games of the week, and I'd usually do pretty well on those, occasionally topping the leaderboard.

Strange that people are saying generic games like GTA and Random driving games that are arcade racers...

I was once in the top 20 in the world at Pac-Man CE-Edition

People like to say it is just pure memory...try getting into the top 50 on the leaderboard overall

Back