What game do you think you are the best at?

90 50

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think I’m the best at Doom, any of the games in the series.
With Force Unleashed a strong runner up.

But to clarify, I’m not saying I think I’m the Best there is at these, just these are the ones I’m best at compared to any of my other games.

When I play either of these, I can open a can of woop ass on the games and just destroy.

What games do you play that you get that feeling when playing?

Dr. Mario if I can use save states to not have to restart at Lv.20 each time I get wiped out.

street fighter 4

I even did pretty well at japanese arcades and tokyo game show.

still got crushed online by the top french and uk guys, they were pretty much highest level though

FPS in my prime. Doesn't matter what game. Skill translates between games.

The game I got best at was probably Halo 3. Sunk an ungodly amount of hours in to that one.

Currently it'd be either PUBG or Overwatch... probably Overwatch. My Moira ain't nuttin to fuck wit.

Forza Horizon and GTA. Put a lot of hours into those games and got veerrrry deece.

Lmao

Last edited:
Counterstrike, beta 4 through version 1.6. In my prime (2000-2001) I was an unstoppable AWP camping whore.

FPS in my prime. Doesn't matter what game. Skill translates between games.
Have you played planetside 2 yet?

It’s the MP FPS I play the most of right now.

It’s a very different feeling playing that, and most other FPS.

I’m a destroyer in doom, not so much planet side lol.

Jedi Acadamy had mp online for a short time, I wrecked some havok on that too.

street fighter 4

I even did pretty well at japanese arcades and tokyo game show.

still got crushed online by the top french and uk guys, they were pretty much highest level though
I played street fighter 2 on the super nes mini we got my kid last night.

I haven’t played any SF game in over a decade at least.

I can beat a 5 yr old now, that’s probubaly my ceiling at the moment lol.

I honorably dispatched all mofos at Bushido Blade.

Titanfall 2.

Just because you're up high, it doesn't mean you're safe from me. :)

I'm a fucking beast at Animal Crossing; will wreck anyone at that game

Have you played planetside 2 yet?

It’s the MP FPS I play the most of right now.

It’s a very different feeling playing that, and most other FPS.

I’m a destroyer in doom, not so much planet side lol.

Jedi Acadamy had mp online for a short time, I wrecked some havok on that too.
I quit playing competitive games back in 2002. But I would play here and there, a bit rusty but still manageable. Reflexes of a middle-aged guy isn't comparable to kids in adderall.

When mount and blade first introduced multiplayer me and my little brother were like Achilles reincarnate, played it since Alpha and very few could touch me or beat me in archer battle, horse jousting etc.

Maybe most fun I've had in a multiplayer game and I played most the classics on PC and console

I think I’m the best at Doom, any of the games in the series.
With Force Unleashed a strong runner up.

But to clarify, I’m not saying I think I’m the Best there is at these, just these are the ones I’m best at compared to any of my other games.

When I play either of these, I can open a can of woop ass on the games and just destroy.

What games do you play that you get that feeling when playing?

Instead, I will tell what game I wish I was the best at. That game my friend, is a game called life.

P.S. - I absolutely rape at Left4Dead 2.

Titanfall 2.

Just because you're up high, it doesn't mean you're safe from me. :)

I’ve been meaning to pick that one up, I played the first one a little and liked the premise but found lack of campaign boring and couldn’t draw me into it enough to care.

I quit playing competitive games back in 2002. But I would play here and there, a bit rusty but still manageable. Reflexes of a middle-aged guy isn't comparable to kids in adderall.

I “quit” playing MP in the quake 2 days, and have only done it a little here and there till recently.

Planetside MP is challenging enough to keep me interested and some damn good players there.

I don’t notice much of the adolescent bs that used to overwhelm a lot of battlefield etc type stuff.

No one has made accusations of banging my mom on there at least yet lol.

Back