What game are you best at

I am rather terrible at most video games.

The only video games i used to be truly great at are Tony Hawk's Underground 2, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and WWE Day of Reckoning.

I also reached slightly above mediocre level of skill in Street Fighter Alpha 3 at one point.

Left4Dead 2, as it is the only multiplayer game I have played since Halo 3.

Update:. I seem to be able to hold my own in some pretty high ranks in csgo just by having really good aim and a good flick shot.

My tactics are horrid however, but 1v1 I seem to annihilate a lot of people, I just walk into more AWPs the higher up I go.

I was beast at starcraft 1, but I was a beast of a beast at quake 1. I miss old GLQuake so much.....I lost so many hours of my teen years playing that.

Gwent. The in-game version. Still a fun one to pick up, especially with Blood & Wine's 5th deck and practicing housekeeper. Those 5 decks and varying quality of them keeps it random, fresh.

Overwatch, titan fall. i was beast in far cry instincts, God rest Jack Carvers poor soul.

My peak was King Of Fighters '95. Had several sessions where a single quarter got me through several hours of challengers. Nowadays I only play Overwatch, so I guess that one by default.

Soulsborne series and Nioh because I've played them so much.

I'm amazed at people who are good at games like Super Meat Boy. Can't imagine how long it takes to git gud at that masochism.

i remember i bought the network adapter for PS2 and took Smackdown Here Comes the Pain online for the first time

I got matched up with some top ten guy. I absolutely smashed him to the point he rage quit.

eat shit you sore loser

Geometry Wars 2.

Any twin stick shooter, really. Any twin stick game, come to think of it. Every game could be described like that I suppose, but I'm specifically talking about games that require you to use them in tandem and use the right stick to enter commands, like Skate, or Fight Night. For some reason, by brain and thumbs just click with those types of games. I was a beast online with those games. SSX too.

one of the best games ever.

have you played the third one yet?

one of the best games ever.

have you played the third one yet?

Yeah. Didn't like it much. They tried too many things that messed with the original formula. There's only so much you can do with a game like that. So while I appreciate them trying to evolve the formula, and don't blame them at all for how they approached it, it just never came together for me.

My biggest gripe with GW3, is that when you die, it's because of the design and not skill. So many times I'd die from being hit from something I couldn't possibly see. With GW2, it's all on the player. Even at it's most frantic, in all of it's modes, GW2 is fair. GW3 is kind of cheap in comparison, because the 3D maps are only so manageable.

Yeah. Didn't like it much. They tried too many things that messed with the original formula. There's only so much you can do with a game like that. So while I appreciate them trying to evolve the formula, and don't blame them at all for how they approached it, it just never came together for me.

My biggest gripe with GW3, is that when you die, it's because of the design and not skill. So many times I'd die from being hit from something I couldn't possibly see. With GW2, it's all on the player. Even at it's most frantic, in all of it's modes, GW2 is fair. GW3 is kind of cheap in comparison, because the 3D maps are only so manageable.

they also didn't have 4 player multiplayer on one screen which was a huge letdown

i love SEQUENCE in GW2

they also didn't have 4 player multiplayer on one screen which was a huge letdown

i love SEQUENCE in GW2

I could never get that one. One of my friends had that mode down pat though. My specialty is the basic modes "Arcade" and "evolved".

I had some luck on "Pacifism" too. One of my scores ranked pretty high on the boards way back when. The one I hated the most, and could never get past a certain point was "King". It seems so simple, but I always get nailed so early.

I could never get that one. One of my friends had that mode down pat though. My specialty is the basic modes "Arcade" and "evolved".

I had some luck on "Pacifism" too. One of my scores ranked pretty high on the boards way back when. The one I hated the most, and could never get past a certain point was "King". It seems so simple, but I always get nailed so early.

what system do you play it on?
xbox360?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back