What game are you best at

I was good at Rift back when the level cap was 50. I was a top pvp healer for like 6 months. I stopped having time for MMOs like six years ago, though.

I'm pretty good at fight night, UFC, and FIFA games, but not top tier in online play.

I play single player RPGs on higher difficulty levels so I guess I'm ok at those, but there usually isn't much skill involved in those games. All playing on hard really does in most games is make you use game mechanics, like potions, bombs, and signs in Witcher 3.

I was in the best raid group on the server back in classic world of warcraft

had more to do with playing 8-12 hours a day though than being good
Yeah, most pve content in mmos is just a matter of dumping in the hours.

Action Quake 2 / Rainbow Six 3 / Halo / World of Warcraft / Diablo 3 (was #1 world wide for EHP / DMG my Wizard for over a year) were the games I was best at.

Titanfall 2.

If you see Strychnine coming at you on XBL...

Run.

I am Char Aznable (The Red Comet)

I am Anavel Gato (The Nightmare Of Solomon)

I am Norris Packard (The pilot of THE Gouf Custom)

I am Zechs Merquise (The pilot of The Tallgeese)

I WILL turn you into RED STEAM with my railgun.
Lol, dude, I think this is awesome. My first online handle was in AOL Gundam Wing RP chat, where I was Zechs/Milliardo. They called me Milly.

Heroes 3, Wolfenstein ET, Quakelive.

Waiting for quake champions patch tomorrow to try it again. It's a great game but there's not enough content to keep me coming back yet. Devs have done a great job ironing out the netcode issues though.

Was a master at Bushido Blade. Could counter annoyingly well. Usually when an opponent attempted a lunging downward strike i would use a side step horizontal slash to evade and kill them instantly.

In recent times i became really good at Attack On Titan, so much so that people would be constantly bugging me to join their team when i wanted to do other stuff so i had to put my steam profile in offline mode for a couple of months. I once took on the Beast Titan and Female Titan at the same time on hard mode with only one other team member trying to provide distraction and all the while bollock brained on rum. The fight lasted about half an hour but was successful in the end.

Mass Effect 3 MP. Carried so many bad players back in the day, when I still played it.

Urban Terror lol.
I was also quite good in pvp in WOW tbc era as a tauren hunter.

Titanfall 2.

If you see Strychnine coming at you on XBL...

Run.

I am Char Aznable (The Red Comet)

I am Anavel Gato (The Nightmare Of Solomon)

I am Norris Packard (The pilot of THE Gouf Custom)

I am Zechs Merquise (The pilot of The Tallgeese)

I WILL turn you into RED STEAM with my railgun.
Bro. I didn't even know you played Titanfall 2. I love that game, although I haven't put it in the Xbox in a while. I absolutely have a BLAST running around getting kills with the Fire Star. I should light it up with you sometime if you're into it.

Beat GBA Dr. Mario Lv. 24 and saw there's no higher level after that. On SNES Dr. Mario, I'm around Lv. 37. Hard time putting this down until I beat a new level.

Bro. I didn't even know you played Titanfall 2. I love that game, although I haven't put it in the Xbox in a while. I absolutely have a BLAST running around getting kills with the Fire Star. I should light it up with you sometime if you're into it.

I try to play it at least once a day when my son isn't playing Monster Hunter World. :) I'm always down to play some TFall2!

I was really good at Black Ops 1 apart from that i'm average at every other COD or multiplayer fps for that matter.

I'm pretty good at rainbow six siege, there's a ton of people better than me obviously but I get the MVP in probably half of the games I win, and that's only because my friend is also good so we tend to split the mvps.

We are waiting for the rest of our 5 man squad to amp up their game so we can do ranked because we clean up on casual but the other 3/5th of our squad usually still does below average in casual. We don't want them to get murdered in ranked lol

Beat GBA Dr. Mario Lv. 24 and saw there's no higher level after that. On SNES Dr. Mario, I'm around Lv. 37. Hard time putting this down until I beat a new level.
I got to the very last course on Mario Golf for the Game Boy Color before the damn machine packed in. Gave it back to the lad who owned it then. He was a cock, so I didn't particularly care...

Shinobi III for the Genesis. I broke the world record for points on Twin Galaxies back in the day(several other people broke my record shortly after, I doubt they played the game the way I did though, there are a lot of loops you can use to milk points that I didn't use). I don't use the throwing knives I just use the sword and all the melee attacks. There was a retro game shop that I used to go to that had it running on a demo TV one day about ten years ago, I picked up a controller and ran through the game and drew a crowd of like 6-7 people that watched along, one of the guys that worked there showed up about halfway through and asked one of the other workers what was going on and the dude said "This guy is completely owning this game". Good times. I'm warming up to try to break the record for points again, this time it's for real.

I was allmost unbeatable in Goldeneye...but who wasn't with the golden gun, right? ;)

Was really good at FNR4....never really was a online player...
Allways used the right stick for punches, while the others were using the buttons....
Me and various buddys were playing each other all night back then on allmost every weekend.
And who lost had to pass on the controller...barely barely had to pass, lol.
I passed on when i realized somebody would get triggered after another loss...

My glory days were back in Day of Defeat. I clicked with that shit in a way I haven't with any other online fps.

I am an MMO machine.

Everquest: 00-03:

I played on Tallon Zek (pvp) as a SK and was in the top guild (Pandemonium) before I quit. I also dual boxed a friends shaman... I could kill entire groups solo with either char.

Everquest 11': I started playing again when it went F2P on a brand new server. I was in the best guild on the server, was the best Shaman on the server. I played 3 chars at once (shaman, bard, SK/War) and I also had a monk, rogue, and mage max/near max level.

WoW: I quit shortly after Cata, but I had BIS gear in every slot on my DK (Shadowmourne, full ICC 25Heroic/ RS25 Heroic), I was in a world ranked guild, tanked the 10man server first horde LK kill, would get world ranked dps parses, and leveled/raided with every class, and could do any role at an elite level.

I was also a pvp behemoth with any class... I got over 2k ranking on my dk, rogue, and priest, but never had good partners or time to devote to arenas. In bg's, I was death incarnate. Shortly after I got my BE pally to 60, I joined an AV game, and had over 100 killing blows with like 2 deaths... wasnt even twinked or simply ks'ing with the swarm, I was just running between towers and murdering everyone.

Back