What game are you best at

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What game do you have the most skill in.

For me its SOCOM 2, GOAT competitive shooter BTW, I was in a top 10 clan and would pwn the noobs so hard.

I'm a level 135 on UFC Undisputed 2009 online.
Working to get a 1000 subs. Almost there.
Ofcourse with some super CAF's.

Also, pretty good at 2 player Tetris.
And Mario Kart SNES.

Last edited:
Super Mario World and Doom 1 & 2

Was decent at various fighting games and FPS at one point.

Geometry Wars 2.

Any twin stick shooter, really. Any twin stick game, come to think of it. Every game could be described like that I suppose, but I'm specifically talking about games that require you to use them in tandem and use the right stick to enter commands, like Skate, or Fight Night. For some reason, by brain and thumbs just click with those types of games. I was a beast online with those games. SSX too.

Titanfall 2.

If you see Strychnine coming at you on XBL...

Run.

I am Char Aznable (The Red Comet)

I am Anavel Gato (The Nightmare Of Solomon)

I am Norris Packard (The pilot of THE Gouf Custom)

I am Zechs Merquise (The pilot of The Tallgeese)

I WILL turn you into RED STEAM with my railgun.

I’m undefeated in Pigskin Footbrawl on the Sega Genesis. No friend, sibling, or cpu has been able to best me.

FPS at Lan cafes back in 2000-2003. It was mostly counter strike beta 5 to 1.6 and Quake 2.

Played some RTS with battle realms and dota.

2-D platformers probably, with 3-D ones after that. I have a bunch of speed run world records in fan uploaded stages in several platformers, I don't time myself otherwise.

FPS at Lan cafes back in 2000-2003. It was mostly counter strike beta 5 to 1.6 and Quake 2.

Played some RTS with battle realms and dota.

Battle Realms was fucking AWESOME. Arguably the single most underrated RTS of the early 2000s (I can't really think of any others that come close).

I was in the best raid group on the server back in classic world of warcraft

had more to do with playing 8-12 hours a day though than being good

I was God at golden eye on the n64. Nowadays I'm pretty decent at dark souls pvp.

I suck at fps. Though I do try. My eye sight is shit and is my worst enemy. Especially so on pubg.

What game do you have the most skill in.

For me its SOCOM 2, GOAT competitive shooter BTW, I was in a top 10 clan and would pwn the noobs so hard.

Best game ever. I sucked. Butterstcks

Back