What former UFC Champion do you believe will become the UFC Champion again?

Anderson Silva.... if Yoel really does give him that shot.

I don't know how Rockhold mind is these days because lose to Bisping is a reason for early retirement out of shame, but he has all the tools to reclaim the belt. And I believe Tj Dillashaw will be the champ in a few months.

Sigh, Jones.

Also, i strongly believe Rockhold will come back stronger than ever.

I think most of those guys in their prime were much better fighters. Take the roids and eyspokes away, and the extreme weight cut. Jones doesn't impress me, go cry about it.

Oh the irony...

I think most of those guys in their prime were much better fighters. Take the roids and eyspokes away, and the extreme weight cut. Jones doesn't impress me, go cry about it.
...believing those guys did not roid... no words really.
You say take the roids, take the eyepokes, take the extreme weight cut, take his height, his long limbs...
Well my friend, if you take something from a fighter, you dont have the fighter we are talking about, but just a creation of your Imagination...

Take from Chuck his KO punches and TD Defence, take from Wand his Aggressiveness and his clinch game, take Gustafson his height and his Speed/boxing, take Shogun his endurance and fighting style, take Arona his strength, take Sakuraba his Submission game...

you my friend are [insert Insult]. In the end all of them roided (and there is nothing bad about it, that fighting game, deal with it, ist not bad, ist not your body).... well Saku maybe not (im pretty sure he not roided).

Go Cry about it??

<{anton}>

Anderson Silva

Smashes Brunson, destroys Weidman in the trilogy fight then annihilates Bisping in their rematch!

IS NORMAL
Doubt it. Anderson Silva probably has nightmares about a third Weidman fight

Theres a lot of options since belts change quickly lately.

Werdum and Cain both.
Rockhold
Weidman
Jones(maybe)

Shit maybe Jones can't after all thats happened and his OSP performance on top of that.

Jones, Rock, Holm, TJ, and maybe JDS

I believe Jones is the best answer, but all of the above names have decent shots at reclaiming gold.

I expect it to happen:
Jones

I won't be surprised if it happens:
Cain, Werdum, TJ, Rockhold, Cruz, Holm

It's possible, I guess:
Weidman, Frankie, JDS

Interesting a lot of folk are picking Dos Santos.

Another fighter who seems to have lost his punching power, ala, Hendricks. But he fought a smart fight in his last one against Rothwell. Think the days of him throwing down and being in wars like the one's against Velasquez are gone.
Dude he rock Rothwell like 4 times with his right hand in that fight Ben's just a tough fucker

TJ and/or Cruz could be champs again. Also JDS. Would say Cain but the fucker is not reliable.

And Jones.

Doubt it. Anderson Silva probably has nightmares about a third Weidman fight

Post USADA/Rocky/Romero Weidman sucks, Andy will demolish him when he gets his confidence back after destroying Brunson inside a round

snake-in-the-grass-picture-id173585727

Back