What fighters would you LOVE to see get KTFO??

It's on the forehead of the skull.
mhwebja9.gif

yup i see it now. thnks for pointing it out bro

whys soo many people wanna see weidman get ktfo? still bitter over as losing to him twice? or something different?

it makes sense, it totally looks like a white power bs sayings. smh regardless he is holding it up likes hes proud of it. i sort of remember this drama back when it happened.. matt let alot of people down with this pic including me
I gave him a pass on some of his comments on the ultimate fighter but when this pic came out I had to rethink it. It's not a huge deal in the whole scheme of things but it's the only reason I mentioned him in this thread.

It was even better that it was on Luke tho. And that was his first UFC match if I'm not mistaken. Even better

thats why i said it was a beauty lol!! i really can not stand rockhold, he is just as much of a dick in person as he is on tv.

thats why i said it was a beauty lol!! i really can not stand rockhold, he is just as much of a dick in person as he is on tv.

Yup good fighter with the looks to be marketable but he's lamer than pre packaged deli meat

I gave him a pass on some of his comments on the ultimate fighter but when this pic came out I had to rethink it. It's not a huge deal in the whole scheme of things but it's the only reason I mentioned him in this thread.

Its sad what happened to him, but if he is truly a racist than i dont feel all that bad but thats IFFFF he is truly a racist.

All big weight Cutters... Colin, Max Holloway, Joanna-Nochampion, DomCruz, ortega, maybe Cucuy.

Ngannou (would just be epic if stipe does it)
Mike Perry (via body kick)

Im confused, what do you hope for when watching? i always thought kos were whats sooo exciting about combat sports?

Skill.

If a KO happens it happens, but I watch the sport for the sport, not for the violence. I hate seeing people suffer brain damage, can't stand looking at fighters taking unnecessary blows no matter who it is.

BTW, you're not a tough guy because you watch UFC and wear TapOut buddy.

whats it about big wt cutters that hate u so much?

I think they are cheaters and cowards, They steps in the octagon with much weight advantage, and they enjoy the size advantage and the less power of the opponents.

They should fight at their natural weight instead of neardeath weight cut.

L86opg.gif

Skill.

If a KO happens it happens, but I watch the sport for the sport, not for the violence. I hate seeing people suffer brain damage, can't stand looking at fighters taking unnecessary blows no matter who it is.

BTW, you're not a tough guy because you watch UFC and wear TapOut buddy.

woaaa im not trying to be a tough guy, i just wanted to hear your prespective and i respect it. i dont want to see anyone get injured at all or suffer brain damage. i do like to see fighters i hate get humbled.

ps you would never catch me in a tap out or affliction shirt lol.

I think they are cheaters and cowards, They steps in the octagon with much weight advantage, and they enjoy the size advantage and the less power of the opponents.

They should fight at their natural weight instead of neardeath weight cut.

i tend to totally agree with that.. but i do like max.. dont wanna see him get ktfo

Conor McGregor
Mighty Mouse
Cody Garbrandt (again)
Clobby Covington
Sage Northcutt
Artem Lobov
John Dodson

Back