What fighters would you LOVE to see get KTFO??

Nobody gone for MM yet?!

I like the guy but cmon, him getting KO'd would be sweet.

mma is a violent sport, maybe u should switch to golf?
nah i love kos but i dont wish for fighters to get kod.

seems kinda weird rooting for ppl to get KOd. I guess i just dont hate fighters like some ppl on here. they get too caught up in the drama.

Rockhold

Can't stand him. No charisma and has the personality of wet farts.

Thank you VITOR BELFORT thank you very much for delivering a spam worthy KO on this robot

Thank you too Bisping

771919944.gif

nah i love kos but i dont wish for fighters to get kod.

seems kinda weird rooting for ppl to get KOd. I guess i just dont hate fighters like some ppl on here. they get too caught up in the drama.

Im confused, what do you hope for when watching? i always thought kos were whats sooo exciting about combat sports?

Matt's story was he was handed the shirt at an autograph signing event I believe and posed with it not knowing that it was a known white supremacist brand. I don't buy it.

i dont see the ss?

Rockhold

Can't stand him. No charisma and has the personality of wet farts.

Thank you VITOR BELFORT thank you very much for delivering a spam worthy KO on this robot

Thank you too Bisping

771919944.gif

that was a beauty!

Conor and Nunes would be great. Shut their mouths.

To be honest, neither do I. But there is a plethora of articles out that there that say it does contain the symbols.

it makes sense, it totally looks like a white power bs sayings. smh regardless he is holding it up likes hes proud of it. i sort of remember this drama back when it happened.. matt let alot of people down with this pic including me

Back