What fighters do you tune in to watch lose?

method=get&s=felice-herrig-gif-09-19-2014-9-49-2-707.gif
giphy.gif

I would say Mythborg but she never dares to fight anyone good enough to have a realistic chance of beating her outside a fluke.
Hmmm, ya ok she never dares. If you dont like her I get it, but dont talk out of your ass and distort the truth, you know she would fight and stomp on any of these soccer moms you consider "good" female fighters, and it's everyone ducking her not the other way around.

How many mixed martial artists moved up to face the top striker in their weight class under their own rules?

Hmmm, ya ok she never dares. If you dont like her I get it, but dont talk out of your ass and distort the truth, you know she would fight and stomp on any of these soccer moms you consider "good" female fighters, and it's everyone ducking her not the other way around.

How many mixed martial artists moved up to face the top striker in their weight class under their own rules?
She did that outside MMA, in MMA she's too concerned about protecting her invincible aura to even fight Cindy Dandois.

If she was as confident as you in "stomping" those soccer moms maybe she wouldn't cling so desperately to her unnatural size advantage?

She did that outside MMA, in MMA she's too concerned about protecting her invincible aura to even fight Cindy Dandois.

If she was as confident as you in "stomping" those soccer moms maybe she wouldn't cling so desperately to her unnatural size advantage?
Youre dumb son. Cyborg smashes any female on the UFC roster, without much trouble, if you cant see the obvious then keep living in your delusion.

Youre dumb son. Cyborg smashes any female on the UFC roster, without much trouble, if you cant see the obvious then keep living in your delusion.
People said the same about Cain obviously smashing Werdum, Holly smashing Tate, Wonderboy smashing Woodley, and other things like that. Cyborg fans are overconfident moreso than Cyborg herself is.

"She fights like a man! Do you have eyes?" LMAO so simplistic.

And ppl wonder why I don't think too highly of this woman ?

I suppose going to a private bathroom a few seconds away was out of the question ? It's always best to take off your panties in fuckin public, in front of a TV camera ???

Fuck, I want this fuckin thing to retire. So, I can say exactly what I think of it.

Thirstiest fuckin goofs on the planet. That's who her " fans " are.

And ppl wonder why I don't think too highly of this woman ?

I suppose going to a private bathroom a few seconds away was out of the question ? It's always best to take off your panties in fuckin public, in front of a TV camera ???

Fuck, I want this fuckin thing to retire. So, I can say exactly what I think of it.

Thirstiest fuckin goofs on the planet. That's who her " fans " are.
I agree, but not with as much passion! At the very least ask the camera to turn away for a minute, or get a fucking towel

Michael Bisping.

It used to be Francis Carmont at the top of my list a few years ago. The guy was so boring, and not dominant at all. Hated watching him stink up cards.

Ping because he KOd my boy Luke which fucking hurt.

I disregard everything she has done, and everything she will ever do because she had to cheat to become what she is. Unnatural size and muscle mass, she would be nothing close to what she is if she hadn't abused PEDS.

Anyone that comes across as bullies, full of themselves, needs to be humbled or extra doucey. Cowboy is still at the top of the list for me and I've already got my fill out of Ronda.

I'm looking for new contenders. Kevin Lee seems like a good addition.

the chicks from TUF. Magana (irrelevant) and Rawlings specifically.

No. That's not something I do.

I guess I'm just better than everyone in this thread.

<Fedor23>

Is there a fighter that rubs you the wrong way so much so you go out of your way to watch an event they are fighting on simply in hopes of them losing, if so who?

LETS GET OUR HATE ON!!!!

giphy.gif
Elias theordaora

Back