what fighter does this police sketch remind you of?

My fiends all tell me the sketch looks like Anthony Pettis.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

That isn't a police sketch, it's a discarded Venture Bros. storyboard....

how do you get away with 50 rapes in this age of global surveillance with cameras everywhere

It was in the 80s or 90s. Patton Oswalds late wife wrote a book about the guy and they finally released it which has renewed interest in the case.

California police is back at it, releasing sketches and hunting for the original night stalker. This psycho is responsible for 12 murders and 50 rapes, and he's uncaught. Anyways, saw this on the news and it reminded me of someone right away.

maxresdefault.jpg

Martin Kampmann with a wig
i.png

Facial expression,left side of face.........IDK, See some Dustin Diamond in there.

Looks like Luke's modeling career in its first step.

The answers to this thread are pretty interesting to me. Anyone who says Stipe, like myself, obviously immediately notices they have very similar lips/grin. I wonder what the people who say otherwise notice first?

California police is back at it, releasing sketches and hunting for the original night stalker. This psycho is responsible for 12 murders and 50 rapes, and he's uncaught. Anyways, saw this on the news and it reminded me of someone right away.

maxresdefault.jpg

Damn that looks a lot like Stipe ' s dad!!

Haha

maxresdefault.jpg

7102.png

the highest paid NFL player in the league right now, Kirk Cousins.

Back