What Fashion Style Yall Want Back

Hip and stylish overalls. Easy in, easy out. Some even had a flap in the butt for quick access.
nsync.jpg

Slutty girls in overalls with belly button rings and tight shirts underneath.

Super low cut jeans Brittany spears style. My wife used to wear shit like that when before we had kids. I miss those days.

images

I’m loving the 90s trend atm
Got myself a Pair of mom-ish jeans. They’re so fucking comfy

Hawaiian shirts and cargo pants. I remember long sleeved t shirts and fubu jeans were popular when I was a teen, especially those frosted jeans. What ever happenened to fubu?

Cool black hairstyles. The afro, flat top and jeri curl are fucking high level, they need to make a return.

Funny enough my wife almost threw out her Kangol hat.

I'm like, "nah, One does not throw out their Kangol hat".

you guys are hipsters in here, i want a full victorian gent comeback

monsteryclip.jpg

what do you mean bring a style back? I still dress like a late 90's skater. T-shirt and jeans with skater shoes or a surfer style button up. Anything else is over-doing it.

As someone who dresses up quite a bit i wish three piece suits were back in fashion so i couldnt have a hard af time buying them OTR.

6db191883642ed33eb4a492d9963669e.jpg

aa81ed19f702c487eecf1a9236c5e549--dr-hannibal-hannibal-lecter.jpg

Chesterfield top coats with a velvet collar too.

style-blogs-the-gq-eye-BondNavyChesterfield.png

Lets hope baggy shit never comes back in. Ridiculous looking.

Not sure if they were ever in style, but I could get behind tartan pants. There was this like waitress wearing some a while back and boy howdy did that ass look good.

I want to combine different eras
Jheri curls with cowboy attire
jheriboys

you guys are hipsters in here, i want a full victorian gent comeback

monsteryclip.jpg

A few months ago there was this guy at my karate dojo who was dressed up in a outfit like people wore around the time of the american revolutionary war. He had one of those long blue coats and big black hats they use to wear back then. He even had hose
Knee high socks on lhe looked kind of like the guy from assasin 's creed

Parachute Pants
NGK_-_Front_SPY.jpg
I still have a pair of those nylon cargo pants with the removable lower legs that were popular in the early 2000s.many people say they were inspired by parachute pants

Back