What exactly is a SJW?

SJWs value feelings over facts and make damned sure to advertise their sympathies and empathic nature to the world. I don't know if there's a "one size fits all" description for all the varieties of SJWs out there, but that's my take on their behavior if not their intentions.

im gonna just give the TS a straight up answer.

Liberals.
I disagree. SJWs are a fringe of the liberal population, and if i had to guess they probably irritate the shit of of most liberals as well.

To me a core component of a Social Justice Warrior is moral arrogance (the right has it's fair share of this as well). Add to this an almost militant lack of humor and the willingness to politicize anything and everything.

I disagree. SJWs are a fringe of the liberal population, and if i had to guess they probably irritate the shit of of most liberals as well.

To me a core component of a Social Justice Warrior is moral arrogance (the right has it's fair share of this as well). Add to this an almost militant lack of humor and the willingness to politicize anything and everything.

I can generalize like @DynamicLoosener

Most conservatives can only reason in absolutes.

They can't even compromise during their own thought process.

I can generalize like @DynamicLoosener

Most conservatives can only reason in absolutes.

They can't even compromise during their own thought process.

1. I'm not clear how this is a reply to anything I said.

2. I do think conservatives are much more likely to recognize moral absolutes than liberals are.

3. I don't take it as a given that conservatives are less likely to compromise than liberals are, but I don't see either side as particularly willing to compromise currently.

One of Europe’s last primeval forests is on the brink of extinction, and Poland’s commercial logging could push it over the edge.

https://www.fairobserver.com/region...ion-bialowieza-unesco-environment-news-01996/

Are tree huggers somehow related to the term SJW?

Could a right minded poster give me an objective take on the situation in Poland’s Bialowieza Forest. Do you think the protesters are doing the right thing?

One of Europe’s last primeval forests is on the brink of extinction, and Poland’s commercial logging could push it over the edge.

https://www.fairobserver.com/region...ion-bialowieza-unesco-environment-news-01996/

Are tree huggers somehow related to the term SJW?

Could a right minded poster give me an objective take on the situation in Poland’s Bialowieza Forest. Do you think the protesters are doing the right thing?

SJW doesn't apply to people actively trying to protect something or achieve important things. That forest is one of the last primeval forests and it should not be touched.

Back