what else can Bigfoot do for money? suggestions?

3ffde5a6f15ae814e93c8ebe3ff61958.jpg

I remember years ago there was footage of Bigfoot backstage chewing on ice, or maybe it was ice wrapped in a towel. Someone blurred out the towel/ice and made it appear like he was sucking on a wanker hahaha One of the funniest things I've seen on here.

Does anyone have this legendary gif??

didn't Bob Sapp make a ridiculous amount of money over their from just being a giant

I feel bad for him. He obviously needs to stop fighting. But what other skills does he have?

He can't be a receptionist. He only speaks 4 words (fee, fie, foe and fum)

Suggestions needed. Photoshops helpful
Debt collector, evil villain, plus size hand model, Fedor rematch. Dude has plenty of options but maybe just retire and make cameo appearances at events.

Now that he's not in the UFC he needs to pick his next fights better.. and get back on the juice.

He could play Bigfoot in a movie about Bigfoot....

There's a show called Finding Bigfoot.
Would be cool if they tracked his footprints down to a cave, and then found him sitting there in his Reebok shorts.

It's a horrible show as is, but he could liven it up.

With his paydays he could have saved money and lived a comfortable middle class life for 10+ years. He also could have invested his big paydays into smart things like property or franchises to ensure he has a sustainable income post fight career.

Is Hendricks finally franchising his steak houses?

He could travel around to different gyms and discuss the dangers of staying in the sport too long to up and coming fighters.

Or Bellator.

Wrestling, instructor, spokesman, body guard, acting.

He should start a school that trains body guards specifically for celebrities.

Back