What does Trump mean for foodstamps/welfare/etc?

G0DSPEED

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are Trumps policies?

Is he going to cut back on them? Be honest.

Anyone making less than $1 million per year is a LOSER.

The CULL is coming. You should have inherited your millions, LOSERS!

We will start by lowering taxes on all Trump's billionaire buddies.

And increasing taxes on the aforementioned losers.

Last edited:
He's cutting it for the poor so there's enough welfare for the poor rich and corporations to have. Don't worry TS your check will still come on the first.

I dont think this was even discussed in debates or campaign.

I wouldnt mind seeing an anti-luxury based food welfare system.

too many free loaders driving up the cost of steak. feed them eggs imo.

We can't afford food stamps when there are third world counties to bomb back to 2nd century.

Likely nada. The last time welfare was revisited was 20 years ago and outside of getting rid of it completely there is very little that can be done to create significant savings.

He's gonna do away with EBT/foodstamps and TS is gonna get Gubment cheese and bread

We can't afford food stamps when there are third world counties to bomb back to 2nd century.
How can we continue to give people welfare when so many poor innocent companies need tax breaks?

Let's take government help out, reduce our taxes or use it to rebuild our streets.

It's not what the country can do for you, but you can do for your country......jfk

Nothing. And people will still be able to buy things like rims, stereo systems, malt liquor, menthol cigarettes, sneakers, etc.

How come you aren't posting under your regular account?

Nothing. And people will still be able to buy things like rims, stereo systems, malt liquor, menthol cigarettes, sneakers, etc.

My favorite I saw in GA was that you could get your hair did

What are Trumps policies?

Is he going to cut back on them? Be honest.

Trump would be less hurtful to low income families dependent on aid that bill Clinton. Who by the way, got rid of federal welfare.

Something needs to be done about food stamps. I watched a dude land a helicopter in the grocery store parking lot. Went in and bought waygu beef, lobsters and caviar with his food stamps. He got back in his helicopter and flew away.

Hopefully he can give everyone jobs in roads and infrastructure and a good portion of the people on welfare can find work. For some (disabled) I know this is impossible, but for others I think it will be a net benefit.

Boredom and depression from lack of employment leads to drug use and crime. I've seen it myself. Simply having a job and accomplishing things reverses it.

Something needs to be done about food stamps. I watched a dude land a helicopter in the grocery store parking lot. Went in and bought waygu beef, lobsters and caviar with his food stamps. He got back in his helicopter and flew away.

Use all the stupid hyperbole you want, doesn't take away from the fact that there is abuse and it can be pretty obvious.

CxlncWWVQAAD8Q7.jpg

Back