What does the 'snitch clause' have to do with USADA?

Did you just switch sides on your own argument?

The goofus also posted these ..

At no point was he suspended in any capacity.

... he was given a suspension and a fine ...

I don't even think he knows the difference between up and down.

giphy.gif

This is gold.

Umm... Brock wasn't punished.

He literally went to the WWE and served 0 suspension. He had no intention of fighting. He took himself out of the testing pool completely by retiring. At no point was he suspended in any capacity.

Except you have absolutely zero idea on what actually happened.

Typical sherdogger doesn't read or understand what actually goes on. Not surprised ya dropout.

Objectively wrong, he was given a suspension and a fine. USADA will literally call fighters asking them to pay for testing if they aren't given the resources by the comissions or the promoter. You haven't been keeping up with how fucked up the whole situation has been these last 2 years.

You mean the guy who just got 16 months knocked off for "being honest?"

Yeah, you're fucking retarded.

The goofus also posted these ..

I don't even think he knows the difference between up and down.

USADA does not have the authority to go after distributor but Jones might be salty and say so and so approached me with these short acting testosterone supplements. Maybe you guys should look into that.

actually usada can hand out sporting suspensions to anyone they like, coaches, dealers, which means that any athlete associating with them is committing a violation themselves.

they also work very closely with the feds

I don't get it either but for the record using steroids isn't a criminal offense so there will be no arresting users. Selling steroids however is a criminal offense so maybe they can work with the police on that front.

Still seems weird though. Don't want to serve your suspension after pissing hot? No worries, just give us the names of other users and all is forgiven!!

This doesn't make any sense to me.

eighteen former teammates of Lance armstrong gave him up and LA got a lifetime ban while never tested positive.

eighteen former teammates of Lance armstrong gave him up and LA got a lifetime ban while never tested positive.

Oh really. I didn't know that, I thought they retested old samples with different tech. That's bullshit if true.

Oh really. I didn't know that, I thought they retested old samples with different tech. That's bullshit if true.
they did retest urine samples to validate a new EPO test, but it wasn't an official retest. so legally no grounds to do anything.

they did retest urine samples to validate a new EPO test, but it wasn't an official retest. so legally no grounds to do anything.

Damn. That's fucked up

Doesn't mean it's served retard. Carry on though.

giphy.gif

"Oh yeah, and there’s also the issue of Lesnar having six months worth of USADA suspension to sit through for his failed 2016 drug test. The clock on his one year suspension stopped the moment Brock left the USADA testing pool to return to pro wrestling, only to restart if the big man re-enters." --- https://www.mmamania.com/2018/6/16/...ar-back-on-usada-testing-list-ufc-return-2018

"Lesnar left the the testing pool in February 2017, which meant the suspension would be put on hold until he returned." --- https://bleacherreport.com/articles...esting-pool-eligible-for-ufc-fight-in-january

Keep on trolling bro, you're awesome at it.

giphy.gif

So he's NOT suspended, buuuuuuut he's SOMEHOW not eligible to fight again until 2019?

giphy.gif
Brock doesnt care if he was banned for 2 years. He already got his money,and hes not a full time mma fighter.

Brock doesnt care if he was banned for 2 years. He already got his money,and hes not a full time mma fighter.

Is that what you think the point was?

Why?

giphy.gif

its really not very hard to work out if you think about it (which clearly you havnt)

USADA's primary role is to try and support clean sport.

Obviously busting steroid rings, or suppliers, coaches or doctors that are doping athletes, will help contribute towards clean sport (of course shut down one supplier they will soon be replaced by another)

Was that too complicated for you to work out?
Wow, you're a bit of a dickhead aren't ya? I asked a simple question and got a variety of interesting replies and one cunty one. Thanks for your contribution as it makes me glad I'm not like you.

no, tests are not random, never have been random and never will be random.

You think USADA just stick a pin in a list of names each day to decide who to test?
Man you truly do sound like a bit of a dick hey. Did I know tests weren't random? No I didn't, hence why I asked the question! You sound like you're up on your high horse, God of everything MMA, or maybe you got butt hurt cos I insulted your boy Jones. Maybe you need to get laid or something.

To answer your condescending question, no I didn't think they stick a pin on a list of names. I've been randomly tested for drugs in the Air Force, Army and as a prison guard. It's no where near as simple as your kindergarten brain is making out. I would think random can also mean it has systems in place for those tests, such as say for example random welterweights etc.

nobody is going to get hung out to dry based solely on Jones' info. they'd corroborate it with other evidence.
I agree.
more or less. USADA can give info to the FDA or DEA if required, though it usually doesn't come to that. The easiest penalty for them to enforce, if he only names coaches, trainers, etc., is the prohibited association section. Any athlete caught associating with someone who USADA names as a pariah could get suspended simply for working with them.
I agree. But does Jones have immunity now? What would stop someone else from ratting him back out with even more solid evidence than he has provided. Would he then be named as a pariah and be suspended or do you think that is now out of the question since he came forward first. I ask because they have taken the stance that they don’t think he knowingly took a banned substance; but what if someone has proof that he did and provides it to them?

I understand what you’re saying but I don’t understand how exactly they can catch more people from this information. Even if they hand it over to authorities, I don’t see a judge issuing a warrant on Jon’s word or evidence acquired in this type of setting. This also raises the question of how can Jon know so much about how others are cheating, and have no idea how banned substances got into his own body. It would seem like he would have to admit that he took such and such, and that’s why he failed; as opposed to saying he never knowingly took anything but he knows who is...when he is the one failing tests and they are not.

Well we don't (or at least I don't) know what information Jon gave them. All I know is he provided information that led to a reduced sentence.

You'd have to ask USASA how knowing suppliers helps them.

Back