What does Jon Jones have to do to earn your respect?

Respect is already earned .... he’s a fucking legend
For the record, this is also true.

As a fighter I respect him immensely.

As a character I have no respect for him.

But if we're talking FIGHTING the man is the best. And you can't snitch WHILE fighting so it makes him pure for 25 minutes.

Just admit the period he was juicing. Those wins will be converted into NC's. The man can continue his career. He's an amazing athlete with high fight IQ. I don't know why he thinks he needs that shit to be great. The man was born for it.

Oh Look the adolescent who struggles to cope with the fact he answers to an authority is not only able to decided for himself but everyone else was well. Share some of your brilliant ideas with us oh wise one. Should I go fuck some police cause I dindu nuffin?

Lol the salt.

Stop Thanos
at this point, this. oh, and find a cure for cancer.

1. he hit was in a hit and run, and fled the scene. but came back for his money and weed.
  2. he's been caught multiple of times in the company of women, who are not his fiancee.
  3. speaking of fiancees, isn't it time to marry the woman who gave you three children, put up with you dropping out of college and stayed with you through thick and thin?
  4. drug use. Jon admitted to using drugs before almost every fight he's ever had.
  5. He got popped for PEDs. small or large, that's his responsibility
  6. he is kind of a jerk.

Oh Look the adolescent who struggles to cope with the fact he answers to an authority is not only able to decided for himself but everyone else was well. Share some of your brilliant ideas with us oh wise one. Should I go fuck some police cause I dindu nuffin?
Dude, before you talk simpleton, make sure it's not you. Because it is.

Before you talk adolescent, make sure you can express yourself at a higher level than that. Because you can't.

Before you request ideas of me, make sure you're worth my FUCKING ideas (asshole!). Because you're not.

You CAN fuck off, though. That's coo.

Before you talk adolescent, make sure you can express yourself at a higher level than that. Because you can't.

Before you request ideas of me, make sure you're worth my FUCKING ideas (asshole!). Because you're not.

Just as I thought a middle aged imbecile who still cries about random people being tattle tales doesnt have the mental capacity to give any kind of solution. Like talking to the worlds oldest 3rd grader.

Maybe if he almost snapped off his toe during a fight and then finished his opponent..
Then he'd still have to beat Daniel Cormier twice.

I don't know... maybe win a few in the USADA era and not pop for something.

Be ready for "shoooook, adolescent confirmed", or some other basic asf response.

Edit: too late.

Just as I thought a middle aged imbecile who still cries about random people being tattle tales doesnt have the mental capacity to give any kind of solution. Like talking to the worlds oldest 3rd grader.
Wait..... you "thought"??!?!?

Bullshit.

If you're being serious, the only way Jones can redeem himself in the eyes of HISTORY (he will be judged harshly 10-20 years from now) is the following:

1) Convince the UFC to repeal their ridiculous USADA policy, not reporting PED violations
2) Enter VOLUNTARY anti-doping testing (VADA) with the most stringent/expensive tests possible, with PED violations being reported automatically
3) Win & defend the LHW title 4-5 times under these strict anti-doping conditions

Unless he goes out of his way to put himself under the most stringent, public testing possible, he's going to be forever remembered as a PED cheat, and nothing more.

Since coming to the UFC hes been shitting on himself, so were doing the same.

The guy is voted the biggest cheater in the ufc on sherdog. Now on top of that hes a snitch. He'll never have respect from lots of people and he'll never change anyways

Be ready for "shoooook, adolescent confirmed", or some other basic asf response.

Edit: too late.
Yeah, he's pretty predictable. The kind of guy I wouldn't dirty my hands on. This kind of boy you beat with a switch until he cries.

I don't know... maybe win a few in the USADA era and not pop for something.

Now that the UFC won't report PED violations anymore, he can dope & fail tests as much as possible. As long as he sells PPVs, the UFC will sweep all his violations under the rug. It's a joke now.

Yeah, he's pretty predictable. The kind of guy I wouldn't dirty my hands on. This kind of boy you beat with a switch until he cries.
A good reason to let it go. Waste of energy.

Stop being forced out of fights.

I’m also in support of him doing more coke and hookers. I want to see the old jones back in that octagon {<buffer}<{danayeah}><Fedor23><Goldie11><HisEye>

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back