What does Jon Jones have to do to earn your respect?

The arbitration panel is independent from USADA. Why would the panel take three months off of Jones's last suspension if it's the same thing?
Now you're just being dense intentionally to make your point

Is that your shtick bro? You just say the stupidest shit you know will get a good majority of people to click like on to give yourself some self worth?
LOL
I’m a quality poster. Jon is the GOAT. Keep hating from the sidelines.

Maybe someday you’ll upgrade from ‘logicalposter’ to ‘qualityposter’. I doubt it though.

Jones is a bad human. He hasn't proven otherwise.

Is that your shtick bro? You just say the stupidest shit you know will get a good majority of people to click like on to give yourself some self worth?
LOL
Crazy how Jones' haters like you will quickly lose their composure

Are you mad you can't recognize greatness when you see it? What's the issue?

Jones will earn my respect when he comes clean about everything he’s done.

He’s been defended by many in this thread which is astonishing because the man is clearly a cheat, and anyone who believes otherwise is a fool.

He’s been busted for PED’s, his testosterone levels for ufc 182 were deemed “highly suspicious”, and now he’s giving up information to USADA, yet he’s “clean”? How would he otherwise have this information on the big wigs in the PED business? GTFO.

Crazy how Jones' haters like you will quickly lose their composure

Are you mad you can't recognize greatness when you see it? What's the issue?
I'm not a Jones hater, I don't like cheaters and as a fighter Jones is a cheater.
You want to pretend he doesn't sauce and use intentional eyepokes and want to crown him godking, that's your prerogative. I myself have nothing invested in Jones' success, so I call them how I see them. He's a dirty multiple time caught drug cheat and uses eyepokes and other various insde the cage dirty tactics to get an edge because he knows how to manipulate the rules.

You can respect a guy for the way he behaves himself in society - Jon blew past that a long time ago.
You can respect an athletes abilities if he is not a drug cheat - but the genie isn't going back into that bottle.

Since his athletic achievements will always be questionable he's going to have to do something really big in his personal life to gain my respect.
It's never too late but the signs aren't good for Jon. A leopard doesn't change it's spots.

I’m a quality poster. Jon is the GOAT. Keep hating from the sidelines.

Maybe someday you’ll upgrade from ‘logicalposter’ to ‘qualityposter’. I doubt it though.
Oh wow if i knew every single time I wrote something someone disagreed with they would use my username as the basis of their insult. I would have chosen the name IFuckYourMom

<36>
What will the mods have to do to make you stop trolling?

How can I forgive someone who doesn’t feel remorse or sorry for the things he’s done? He cheated and admitted to cheating, then this fuckin douchebag has the audacity to show up at a press conference acting like he’s the best to ever do it. Saying that a belt he took PEDs to get is rightfully his. What an asshat and a clown I don’t care about his fighting record he’s just a piece of shit and he makes Conor Mcgregor look like like a humble person. DC is kinda annoying too but atleast he’s straight, well spoken, and a father. That is what a champion should be made of not this 13 going on 30 cokehead who thinks people will just forget he cheated on the biggest fight of his life, honorless fiend.
<DisgustingHHH>

Probably too far gone, to be honest.

For my knowledge though, can you send the sources on USADA clearing him of both failed tests? Have not seen it.

1. acquire time machine
2. go back in time and start career over and not do asshole things / cash cars, cocaine, failed tests, hide under cages, ruin event after event etc etc
3. no eye pokes either

It seems like since he entered the UFC people have been shitting on Jon Jones

They called him diet Anderson Silva

They said he was sloppy
After Hammil they said he was dirty

People hated on him for being fake, hated on him for being too nice, then hated on him for being the real thing

Now despite USADA telling us they don’t believe he’s a drug cheat and in both instances his in-fight samples coming in at under a therapeutic dosage - now people have put an asterisk over his whole career even though as we speak he’s helping USADA clean up the sport

What does Jones have to do to earn your respect?

This is a guy who in the cage has won every time out and given us some of the most memorable, awe inspiring and jaw dropping performances that any of us has ever seen.

He’s still a young man,
If he stays out of trouble we’re looking at 5 or 6 more years of Jon Jones
He’s hear to stay my friends

What does he have to do for you to finally give that man his due

I think a more interesting question after reading this OP, is what could he do to earn your contempt?

He could head kick a baby and some people would still swear he's being unjustly disliked...

I already respect the man for his achievements, I'm not really interested in his shortcomings.

It seems like since he entered the UFC people have been shitting on Jon Jones

What does he have to do for you to finally give that man his due

Short answer is he needs to go back in time and get KO'd by Shogun. :D

Fight clean, which is something he's never done in his entire career.

Back