What does Jon Jones have to do to earn your respect?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
It seems like since he entered the UFC people have been shitting on Jon Jones

They called him diet Anderson Silva

They said he was sloppy
After Hammil they said he was dirty

People hated on him for being fake, hated on him for being too nice, then hated on him for being the real thing

Now despite USADA telling us they don’t believe he’s a drug cheat and in both instances his in-fight samples coming in at under a therapeutic dosage - now people have put an asterisk over his whole career even though as we speak he’s helping USADA clean up the sport

What does Jones have to do to earn your respect?

This is a guy who in the cage has won every time out and given us some of the most memorable, awe inspiring and jaw dropping performances that any of us has ever seen.

He’s still a young man,
If he stays out of trouble we’re looking at 5 or 6 more years of Jon Jones
He’s hear to stay my friends

What does he have to do for you to finally give that man his due

I share the opinion that Jones is the greatest to do it

Inb4 Anderoiz juicehead 0/10 fail.gif

I appreciate greatness, so he already has my respect and always will.

There’s some salty boys here who will never give him credit where it’s due.

Before his fuck ups I would have said stop his fake, humble shit. But fuck the cheating and lying, he left a pregnant girl in a vehicular wreck. He's a POS for that. There is worst things he could do but for me at least, he's already past the point where I feel his abilities and accomplishments have an asterisk next to them

It seems like since he entered the UFC people have been shitting on Jon Jones

They called him diet Anderson Silva

They said he was sloppy
After Hammil they said he was dirty

People hated on him for being fake, hated on him for being too nice, then hated on him for being the real thing

Now despite USADA telling us they don’t believe he’s a drug cheat and in both instances his in-fight samples coming in at under a therapeutic dosage - now people have put an asterisk over his whole career even though as we speak he’s helping USADA clean up the sport

What does Jones have to do to earn your respect?

This is a guy who in the cage has won every time out and given us some of the most memorable, awe inspiring and jaw dropping performances that any of us has ever seen.

He’s still a young man,
If he stays out of trouble we’re looking at 5 or 6 more years of Jon Jones
He’s hear to stay my friends

What does he have to do for you to finally give that man his due

Refuse the snitching deal and serve out his sentence and NO SNITCHING!

jones-rat-jpg.443325

On a serious note he could stop pawing at his opponents with his open gloves eyepokes that he's admitted to taking advantage of.

>usada saying he isn't a drug cheat

Well his fucking TE levels and drug tests say otherwise. I dont care that he uses steroids, I care that he's a fucking coward and lies about it. Hope he gets viciously KO'd by Gus.

Refuse the snitching deal and serve out his sentence and NO SNITCHING!
Jon is innocent. That’s been proven already and confirmed by the fact he is defending his LHW title next month.

Back