What does it feel like to take steroids?

It feels like a constant state of cum*ing. It never ends...

arnold-schwarzenegger-training-o.gif

tenor.gif

I’ve only done them under a Doctor’s orders to rehab a blown out knee. So, I’m not sure. I honestly don’t even know if they worked, or not. I have nothing to compare it to.
that was probably cortizone injections, which is technically a steroid but not an anabolic- ie, does nothing for muscle gain.

Actually was given steroids just a few hours ago.
My doctor does this whenever my lower back muscles get so tense that I can't move properly anymore and I'm in fairly severe pain.
All I can say is, after a week or two of being in pain and unable to move, this steroid (+ antirheumatic and opioid) shot "fixes" it within a day, i.e. I wake up next morning and feel brand new.

Was this a corticosteroid?

I would need to check (also might have to google "corticosteroid") but so far it's done a miraculous job.
These are anti-inflammatory in nature vs anabolic steroids (for muscle growth).

No, you can usually keep about 50-70% of what you gain, if you do PCT properly, keep training and eating right...

In my case, I had no gym and with the injury, couldn’t train for 6 weeks...so even if I was natty, I woulda lost some weight anyway
Pct?

Lower dosage would be in the range of 100-200mg a week, you can get a 10ml bottle of test E or Cyp of 250-300mg/ml for $30-40 so that could last 10-12 weeks or more

Hook me up brah

It feels like a warm comfortable morning. An American morning. One where you might find the soothing laughter of a loving father chasing his kids in the yard with power tools.

I would need to check (also might have to google "corticosteroid") but so far it's done a miraculous job.
It was a corticosteroid. Different animal. Most likely cortisone.

Last edited:
So that's why I didn't wake up looking like Ubereem.
At least the back pain is still there lol.
Cortisone doesn’t really work and ya bad for your joint anyway

Not really the place to ask. Everyone on Sherdog is naturally 6’5” and 265 with 7% body fat.

What's funny about that is I'm actually 6'4" and about 245lbs with seriously low bodyfat. I've been working out hard for like 15 years now and am in pretty good shape for a regular nonprofessional. I always feel like people think I'm lying when I give my stats lol

Cortisone doesn’t really work and ya bad for your joint anyway

"It does what it says on the tin", as an old TV ad in the UK used to say. It can be really effective in reducing inflammation in the targeted area. As I understand it, sometimes that is just what you need- to kick the inflammation so the next stage of the healing process can begin. But yes, it can have nasty side effects, especially with repeated injections.

"It does what it says on the tin", as an old TV ad in the UK used to say. It can be really effective in reducing inflammation in the targeted area. As I understand it, sometimes that is just what you need- to kick the inflammation so the next stage of the healing process can begin. But yes, it can have nasty side effects, especially with repeated injections.
I’m interested in prp and some other stuff. I used to get cortisone for old inquires but it’s not good for you. Had fake synovial fluid essentially shot in my knee. That’s been working well

I’m interested in prp and some other stuff. I used to get cortisone for old inquires but it’s not good for you. Had fake synovial fluid essentially shot in my knee. That’s been working well

I think cortisone is something that needs to be used carefully, on a very limited basis. As I understand it, one shot is probably going to greatly reduce your inflammation, at the cost of various down-sides which are probably going to increase with multiple shots. So if what you need to heal is a single, one-time reduction of inflammation, then cortisone could be just the thing. But if you have underlying issues that are causing the inflammation, or other chronic issues, I think it is just going to mask the symptoms and may lead to something really bad happening. E.g. I am told by the handsome one that tendons and ligaments subjected to repeated shots can spontaneously rupture.

So as I understand it, it has a useful, specific effect. It just shouldn't be misused or overused.

I think cortisone is something that needs to be used carefully, on a very limited basis. As I understand it, one shot is probably going to greatly reduce your inflammation, at the cost of various down-sides which are probably going to increase with multiple shots. So if what you need to heal is a single, one-time reduction of inflammation, then cortisone could be just the thing. But if you have underlying issues that are causing the inflammation, or other chronic issues, I think it is just going to mask the symptoms and may lead to something really bad happening. E.g. I am told by the handsome one that tendons and ligaments subjected to repeated shots can spontaneously rupture.

So as I understand it, it has a useful, specific effect. It just shouldn't be misused or overused.
I can go with that

What's funny about that is I'm actually 6'4" and about 245lbs with seriously low bodyfat. I've been working out hard for like 15 years now and am in pretty good shape for a regular nonprofessional. I always feel like people think I'm lying when I give my stats lol
Liar

Feels like chewing 5gum

Back