What does feminism mean?

Feminism means violent man eating vaginas coming for your testicles on the daily. They have breasts and grow beards and will put your stuffed dick in a museum.

The word feminism get used quite a bit in posts on the forum, and i think many of us have varying views as to what it actually means, so:
What do you believe the meaning of feminism is? What's it all about?

It means be a broad and make yourself so fucking ugly no man can stifle his vomit long enough to sex you and THEN have the nerve to blame men for the shit stew these broads purposefully sat in.

They apparently also have Mercedes.

Fucking nazi cars.

giphy.gif

that is every fucking story ever, brah

At this point it's a movement that's grasping for straws in an environment that's increasingly equal and gender-neutral. A movement that's probably going to become counter-productive to its original purpose.

I see modern-day feminists in a similar light as the American DEA agents who still try to keep the War on Drugs going, long past the point of reason.

It is at the point where you're trying to sabotage your original objectives, in order to maintain the sense of division, tension and strife amongst men and women, so that your movement won't fade to irrelevancy.

Last edited:
Feminism is a word used to signify many different things, some of which are good and some of which are objectionable.

Seems to me like some feminists spend all their time treating women as emotionally fragile infants who cannot be expected to take responsibility for their actions or their lives. This is called empowerment.

With the ironic embrace of third world barbarism as liberating.

It's supposed to mean equal rights between the sexes to have every opportunity and right a man has. Which is fine by me.

Unfortunately, these third wave sea biscuits have attempted to change the word to include equal results as well.

It's supposed to mean equal rights between the sexes to have every opportunity and right a man has. Which is fine by me.

Unfortunately, these third wave sea biscuits have attempted to change the word to include equal results as well.

You underestimate the history of feminism. It's always had very nefarious elements.

People often try to disregard it as a vocal minority, but the fact is they've had the biggest impact. You can go around and preach about how feminism is about equality and love and respect, but the feminists who actually push for change accomplish things that are damaging to society at large.

Unless the majority of well-meaning feminists fight off the radical feminists that have inspired legislative measures, their feminism is much less impactful.

It's moved a lot. Used to be equal rights for women, but a good chunk of women didn't want those rights because they thought it also meant equal civic responsibility. Now it's mostly whatever the female version of incel would be.

How to Shit Thread:

Step 1. Lack basic education
Step 2. Imagine the worst
Step 3. Confirm bias

MAGA.

Anytime some dickless loser guy gets owned and he's looking for something to blame? That's feminism.

See, I have no idea what "modern feminism" is, and I don't know who Camille Paglia is. I never took a women's studies class, and I don't watch Youtube videos related to politics. I guess I'm just not in the loop. But when I think of feminism, I don't think of any radical, I just think of showing mutual respect and treating people with dignity. Basically, what was written in post #5.

You know how often I'm bombarded by feminism? Never. So I don't really understand why people on forums like this whine about it so much. It has never entered my life in a negative way, ever. I can't help but think that people on this forum seek out things to hate.

Some people genuinely like watching political videos and debating ideas just because it's interesting, it doesn't have to mean that they're seeking outrage. It doesn't have to mean that, when someone takes a position, that they're dyed-in-the-wool. It doesn't even have to mean that the topic affects their life in a negative way.

I can't help to find it very strange that you would say all of this given that this is a political forum, and while you yourself weigh in on the subject, and after you claim you're not in-tune with feminism. Is this a sophisticated arguing technique?

Some people genuinely like watching political videos and debating ideas just because it's interesting, it doesn't have to mean that they're seeking outrage. It doesn't have to mean that, when someone takes a position, that they're dyed-in-the-wool. It doesn't even have to mean that the topic affects their life in a negative way.

I can't help to find it very strange that you would say all of this given that this is a political forum, and while you yourself weigh in on the subject, and after you claim you're not in-tune with feminism. Is this a sophisticated arguing technique?

I weighed in on the subject, and then gave my opinion on people who scour the internet seeking things to be upset over. I think that is a real problem in society right now. Find something to be outraged over, then post it and try to make other people outraged. For example, when feminism comes up on this board it's pretty much always some form of insult or outrage, not some well-meaning intellectual conversation.

Feminism today is literally only about seeing women represented as 50% or more in all advantageous positions.

CEOs - check
Oscar winning actresses and directors - check
President - check
Congress - check
Mayors - check
Supreme court justices - check

Feminism is the belief that women are people too.

I weighed in on the subject, and then gave my opinion on people who scour the internet seeking things to be upset over. I think that is a real problem in society right now. Find something to be outraged over, then post it and try to make other people outraged. For example, when feminism comes up on this board it's pretty much always some form of insult or outrage, not some well-meaning intellectual conversation.

You claim to be uninformed about feminism. You weigh in on what feminism means. You accuse people of whining when they don't see it your way.

Dude...

You claim to be uninformed about feminism. You weigh in on what feminism means. You accuse people of whining when they don't see it your way.

Dude...

No, I acknowledged that feminism is a broad term with only one real accepted definition. I gave that one accepted definition. A definition that

When somebody added "modern feminism" to the mix, I said I don't know what "modern" feminism is, because that is not a definable term. I then said I don't go looking for something to be outraged over on youtube. I know that is a very popular pastime for a lot of you guys.

Somebody in another thread right at this minute is claiming that women think they can beat up men in the streets because of feminism. Lol. That is precisely the type of ludicrous and empty comments I am used to seeing on here regarding feminism.

No, I acknowledged that feminism is a broad term with only one real accepted definition. I gave that one accepted definition. A definition that

When somebody added "modern feminism" to the mix, I said I don't know what "modern" feminism is, because that is not a definable term. I then said I don't go looking for something to be outraged over on youtube. I know that is a very popular pastime for a lot of you guys.

Somebody in another thread right at this minute is claiming that women think they can beat up men in the streets because of feminism. Lol. That is precisely the type of ludicrous and empty comments I am used to seeing on here regarding feminism.

I typed that last post on my phone, let me clarify now that I'm on a laptop.

Let me say that I think you're one of the more thoughtful and polite posters here, I'm not trying to imply anything to the contrary with my critique. I also misunderstood your distinction between feminism and modern feminism, which looking back at your post does change a few things.

What I disagree with is the popular characterization that when someone speaks negatively about a set of ideas or argues that a an ideology has become pernicious, it must mean that they are "looking for things to be outraged over on YT". I'm saying that some people simply like discussing these ideas, and because this is a forum, it always takes the form of a debate. This is a forum, it exists for this very purpose of discussion and debate and it gets tiring when people continually jump into discussions to claim everyone is triggered. Again, some of us just like debating ideas, even stupid ones, and this is the place to do just that.

I'll give you a more concrete example of what I mean. I fell in love with the flat earth theory. I read books, watched videos, and I still find it thoroughly fascinating. When I tried to discuss the theory on here, not because I believe the earth is flat but because it's a fascinating topic that stretches your perspective and tests your knowledge of the world, I was met with the same type of negative comments. It was futile to explain that one does not need to believe the earth is flat to discuss the earth being flat. To even discuss it meant you were daft. Yes, there are some that did believe that the earth is flat, and/or the conversation was phrased that way (often because it makes for a more interesting thread), but there is no need to taint the entire discussion because of that. If you don't want to discuss it, just don't discuss it.

Back to feminism, If I was so inclined, I would argue that today's version has strayed significantly from first and second wave feminism and that there is a lot of contradictory ideas within the movement. I also have watched many YT videos on the subject because I enjoy philosophy and because I think it's interesting. Can you appreciate how it can get annoying that more often than not such threads are derailed with a meta conversation about the conversation itself, about how people are outraged and triggered? Do you really need to preface every argument with the fact that you're just a normal person on the internet just throwing ideas around and not some hysterical loon?

Last edited:
See, I have no idea what "modern feminism" is, and I don't know who Camille Paglia is. I never took a women's studies class, and I don't watch Youtube videos related to politics. I guess I'm just not in the loop. But when I think of feminism, I don't think of any radical, I just think of showing mutual respect and treating people with dignity. Basically, what was written in post #5.
You know how often I'm bombarded by feminism? Never. So I don't really understand why people on forums like this whine about it so much. It has never entered my life in a negative way, ever. I can't help but think that people on this forum seek out things to hate.
Its almost like people on a political subforum might be interested in discussing one of the most iconic and consequential political movements of the last hundred years. How strange that is...

Back