what does everyone think of christian

I think he proved he was main event-worthy when he got the ball in TNA.

To me, the only thing that really held him back in WWE was his lack of size. He was just so non-muscular, in a time when that mattered (HHH, Batista, Cena, etc.), that it was hard to take him seriously as a top contender.

Gave Orton his best matches

Great worker and easy to build chemistry with

Underrated talent overall

He should have been pushed to the top of the food chain on Smackdown in 2004/2005. Before he left for TNA.

Smackdown should have been the proven ground for new title holders. JBL, Guererro, Cena were champs on Smackdown first.

Meh. He was ok. Never a main eventer though. Not even close
Every person doesn't need to be John Cena.... but how do you the WWE know if someone is the next Cena if they are never treated that way?

He was one of my favorites when him and Edge broke away from Gangrel/Brood and felt that he could have main evented waaaay before he finally did.

Also think he'd work pretty well today in the GM type role. If Daniel Bryan leaves give Christian a shot.

Fantastic performer who had good mic skills but the company never got behind him. Still find it funny that they tried to hide the fact that Christians peep shirt sales were number 1 ahead of Cena's back in 05

I think he was the man. Always liked him better than Edge. Great on the mic and really good in the ring. Was never gonna be the guy to carry the company but he always entertained when he was given some time. Admittedly I didn't follow the last 6 or so years of his career so maybe he stunk up the place then, but I doubt it. And the Unprettier is one of the GOAT finishers imo

Killswith.gif~c200

right on. I loved christian. His solo heel music when he ditched edge was hilarious. Christian played an outstanding face in tna

Christian had a great hatable quality. Like a believable dick at a nu metal bar.

I think he was the man. Always liked him better than Edge. Great on the mic and really good in the ring. Was never gonna be the guy to carry the company but he always entertained when he was given some time. Admittedly I didn't follow the last 6 or so years of his career so maybe he stunk up the place then, but I doubt it. And the Unprettier is one of the GOAT finishers imo

Killswith.gif~c200
It will always be the Unprettier to me, damn it. None of this "Killswitch" garbage...

Same with the "Attitude Adjustment". That's the F-U, son.

right on. I loved christian. His solo heel music when he ditched edge was hilarious. Christian played an outstanding face in tna

Did they make Christian wear a mesh shirt for disambiguation or what ?

He's criminally underrated and was underused in WWE.

He's always been one of my favorites since the E&C days. When they broke up and he had the temper tantrum gimmick he would make me lose my shit on a weekly basis. So funny.

Damn fine wrestler as well. Here's some perspective for you. Bob Holly says the best wrestler he's ever worked with was Shawn Michaels and number 2 was.......Christian. That's high praise.

appreciate the effort, but not for me. same goes for edge.

Was a big fan of his during E&C days (and Team ECK, and Team RECK [and wtf most random stable ever ... Rhyno, Edge, Christian, Kurt Angle. What the hell?).

Love the guy to death but honestly yeah I think he wind up a bit higher on the card than I would have placed him. I think this was largely a right place, right time situation for his. TNA was hard for any former WWE talent they could get, and then he leveraged that experience into a good return to WWE. Can't fault him for wanting to make money.

Back