what does everyone think of christian

Mid level, mid card, meddling heel.

All attempts to be something more were utter failures.

I don't think he was ever main event material, but with that being said I enjoyed every version of him that we got.

Brood, Edge and Christian, Christian after turning on Edge, Peeps and hoodie Christian, Return of Christian, One more match Christian.

I think your user name and AV are awesome. That's what I think.

A good midcarder on his own. Nothing more, nothing less.
I'll give him props for having the balls to leave WWE in the prime of his career for TNA though.

Good upper mid carder. Also probably the only guy I feel benefited from being in TNA after leaving WWE.

Good upper mid carder. Also probably the only guy I feel benefited from being in TNA after leaving WWE.
More guaranteed money, only 3 dates a month (since they'd tape 2 episodes of Impact back to back), and never on the road really since he lives 2 hours away.

More guaranteed money, only 3 dates a month (since they'd tape 2 episodes of Impact back to back), and never on the road really since he lives 2 hours away.
Pretty much. And got over enough there for WWE to pay him more on his way back and give him a title run (smackdown, but still). He did it right.

His turn on Edge and subsequent promo to explain the turn were awesome, but to me his peak as a single. Definitely a solid (if unremarkable) worker, but never nearly as entertaining solo as he was as half of Edge and Christian. Real life best friends, and you could tell they were having the times of their lives out there.

I loved his run in TNA since it gave him the chance to do something and not be associated with Edge. Only real issue was when Kurt came in and the powers that be pushed him to the moon while cutting most any movement Christian had.

Solid upper mid Carder as a singles and main eventer as a tag team with edge

Good worker and personality but short of great / main event level. I don't mean that as a bad thing at all. I think it's incredibly hard to carve out a career like Christian unless u have the size of a Kane / Henry

I always liked Christian, but for some reason after he cut off his hair, he reminded me of a better version of Spike Dudley.

The IC title looked best on him.

Great heel. Felt like a staple of TNA when he was there.

Solid miccarder. My favorite member of The Brood.

I think we was great. He gets compared to Edge a lot, and personally, I think he was a better worker, and had more charisma. Edge had way more 'it factor' though, which is why he was the bigger star. Christian is a hall of famer.

Id say he exceeded expectations easily, as much as I want to complain that he should've been pushed more or whatever he accomplished way more than a guy like him should have. I marked the hell out when he won the title, dude came a long way from vampire gimmick to tantrum gimmick to captain charisma that's for sure.

I thought Christian's TNA time was great, and we were allowed to see what he could do in the ring. He was pretty damned good.

His return to WWE was good at first, but quickly was buried, due to injuries or whatever. He was still working more like he did in TNA when he first returned to WWE.

I think he did pretty well. I don't know if he'd make a good top-tier WWE guy, but he could sure put over the top guys well in a competitive match. Upper mid card at best.

Back