What Does Dillashaw Need to do to Become the BW GOAT?

Beat Cody, beat Cruz, beat Moraes, then beat the next 3-5 title contenders after.. then he can be in the 135 GOAT discussions. But currently, he isn't anywhere near the 135 GOAT imo. Beside clearly losing to Cruz.. I was at that fight and I dont get the "controversy" he portrays in his head over that fight, he was beat by Dodson, who did better at 125, and was beat by Assuncao.. Though he did avenge that loss. Having losses to those he has lost to, not named Cruz, doesn't put him in the GOAT conversation yet, or p4p, being he only defended the belt vs Barao and Soto in the past. Dodson will never be a title contender and Assuncao is more the gate keeper type in the end. Plus who has he beat in his career thus far, beside Barao and Cody, that put him in the GOAT conversation?
He beat the two top contenders in Lineker and Assuncao guys Dom ducked to give Faber a retirement bonus.

Just let him have the title, what difference does it make? There's like 4 bantamweights in the world. Who cares.

Beat Cody and Cruz.

If he beats Cody again That would be enough for me. Lets not forget how highly praised Renan was in that time and he took his soul twice and was never the same.

1- Beat Cody again.

2- Avenge loss to Dodson... Cruz too if he’s around and formidable.

If Cruz isn’t an option then another title defense against the top contender and that should do it.

He needs to make sure that he wins, and doesn't lose.

Ground breaking stuff, I know.

He already is BW goat.

He beat Renan Barao who was considered a "goat" twice badly , IMO he beat Cruz or at least a draw, Beat the guy that man handled Cruz - an beat him badly. rematched only guy to beat him in UFC an won handily. To cement goat - fight Cruz again , an maybe smash Dodson (to avenge his other loss) . Beat MM at Fly weight to become a legit GOAT GOAT.

No chance he could gain enough weight to ever fight Max or Ortega as both fight at like 155 to 160 after re hydro.

Would love to see TJ against Frankie.

Beating Garbrandt, Cruz, and Mighty Mouse. Move up and beat Aldo.

Back