What Does Conor Mcgregor sound Like?

The Moloko man

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just curious..... But what does conor mcgregor sound like?(i know he's irish, so please dont dont make your reply that short and simple. Be specific, like what region does his accent sound like it emanates from?, is his voice high or low?, is their a celebrity irish person or otherwise that his voice and speaking cadence are similar to? To give some context to this question i must tell you that i dont know what any fighter sounds or talks like, because i dont watch interviews, color segments, weigh ins, and anytime theres trashtalking or guest appearences on sports networks i turn the volume off. My reasoning being i want to view the fights and the fighters from a completely impartial stance. I simply want to like the the fighter for who they are as fighters, and not by their personality and what they talk about( or what they TRY to present themselves as to the fans and viewing audience) Now i dont want to change my viewing habits after years of doing otherwise, but i figure a worded description from the intelligentsia of sherdog wouldnt compromise my principles as a unique MMA viewer......... Soooooo sherdog......what does the current lightweight UFC champ and former featherweight kingpin Conor Mcgregor sound like? GJxD1_s-200x150.gif

Last edited:
33524740.jpg

For some people, when Conor talks all they can hear is trumpets and angels singing Hallelujah...

Like you mean what does his name rhyme with?
Fear of title defenses kinda rhymes.

He sounds like Liam Neeson chasing a load of hens around inside a barrel.

Keep at it sherdog.... My reasonings for why i havent heard Conor speak are superficial and eccentric..... But this thread could serve a legitimate social purpose as well. Just think of all the deaf MMA fans who have never heard him banter on about whatever it is he talks about

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back