What does Brendan Schaub love more, MMA or a good hog?

HootyMcBoob

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
or is it a mutually exclusive thing for him? I'd say he's equally knowledgeable about both, he talks equally about them both. It's a tough one.

12944962_BG1.jpg

I wouldn't even go to a urologist if I needed it. I'd just go to Schaub. He's in a class of his own when it comes to hog knowledge.

Something tells me you know the answer to this question TS.

I guarantee Schuab peeked at Carwins hog. A boy that curious...

Hard to say really.

In discussing UFC 211, Schaub threw out the suggestion that Stipe Miocic can be considered the HW GOAT because of the guys he beat, and the only guy left for him to fight is Cain. Francis Ngannou is as of the moment not ready for the top guys according to Brendan. I don't know why he had to comment on Francis' junk, but he did.

1wKt5b0.jpg

In case of an attack by a wild boar, Brendan gives us tip on how to fend it off in a life and death situation.

I’m tellin u guys, having sex with rousey would turn anyone into a gay

He has to be bi or gay not that there's anything wrong with that

This dude talks way too much about dicks. I'm all for a guy showing a little homoerotic tendencies every now and then(chicks even like that, look at guys like Prince) but he goes way overboard

He has to be bi or gay not that there's anything wrong with that

This dude talks way too much about dicks. I'm all for a guy showing a little homoerotic tendencies every now and then(chicks even like that, look at guys like Prince) but he goes way overboard

He reads the comments. He knows what to say.

I actually like Schaub. He knows his stuff and is entertaining as hell.
Blind haters can go fook themselves<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back