What does a headkick feel like

You'll feel fooking nuffin cuz you'll be fookin knock'D oot​

giphy.gif

I can't tell any bit of difference between any head strikes. I've been accidentally elbowed and kneed walking straight into them at full force and all that happens is your face goes numb, you reach up and make sure you don't need to go to the hospital, and then... that's that. You go numb. Or I do anyway. It's unpleasant, but it feels exactly the same as getting hit with a straight right.

The really fast front leg kicks and back leg kicks that come from funny angles which I never saw coming hurt much worse in my opinion.

If someone is trying to take your head off with a back leg round kick you typically see it coming and you're able to, at bare minimum, block and roll with it.

not good at all. A full power round kick to the head has to be the most powerful strike out there, maybe a jumping knee or wheel kick, but that's about it.

not good at all. A full power round kick to the head has to be the most powerful strike out there, maybe a jumping knee or wheel kick, but that's about it.

Back kick is FAR and away the most kinetic impact IMO, blows roundhouse out of the dang water. Fortunately I've never taken a full force back kick to the face.

TBH I don't remember much about it. I've only been told it happened.

Back kick is FAR and away the most kinetic impact IMO, blows roundhouse out of the dang water. Fortunately I've never taken a full force back kick to the face.

I feel like a full spinning hook kick to the face should really retire someone... it just doesn't because fighters aren't known for being responsible about their health :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back