What do you think of Metallica's 2 new singles?

New album has leaked online...damn, it's good.

Hardwired and Atlas are two of the weakest songs on the album.

Dream No More sounds like Reload, Down, and Monster Magnet had a baby.

Halo on Fire feels like Opeth, with an outro section that is like Sabbath's Heaven and Hell.

Spit Out The Bone will rip your face off.

Spit out the Bone might be their best song since the Black Album, absolute ripper. It's fast as hell in parts but unlike Hardwired it has a lot more to it. The whole album is pretty great, might lose a bit of momentum in the second disc.

They're happy to let their influences shine through, plenty of Maiden and Sabbath. The intro to Confusion is very Am I evil-ish.

Yeah, second disc does go a little too mid-tempo; it would be better if Manunkind was a faster track instead of being herky-jerky.

Love all the touches of Maiden and Sabbath on the album. The recent cover songs (Ronnie Rising, Remember Tomorrow, and When a Blind Man Cries) definitely informed the sound on HWTSD at times.

They are releasing a video for every song today. Every 2 hours new video on their website. Their best album since 91 imo.

Can someone explain to me why they even have a bass player?

This is surprisingly pretty damn good. I can weed out tracks and narrow it down to ten solid songs and it's a bangin album.

Pretty crazy in 2016 we got solid albums from Metallica, Megadeth, Testament, and Death Angel. Thrash lives on!

This is surprisingly pretty damn good. I can weed out tracks and narrow it down to ten solid songs and it's a bangin album.

Pretty crazy in 2016 we got solid albums from Metallica, Megadeth, Testament, and Death Angel. Thrash lives on!

You're forgetting the new Kreator album coming out.

I'm gonna give the whole album a couple of genuine listens...

All of the songs I've heard so far are incredibly generic and boring though, I will say.

Last album I owned of theirs was And Justice

Great way to start a review, with this sentence...

Amazing display of grammatical skills.

Not really professional review it's fan submittted reviews can't expect them all to be good there's like alot of them on there

The new album is fucking great. There are one or two song on there i don't care for but all the rest of them are awesome.

Spit out the bone
Halo on fire
Dream no more
Moth into the flame.

Are my favs.

Epic album. Proud Metallica fan here for sure.

I think I'm really starting to hate Metallica. I have mostly metal stations on Pandora and every other song is metallica. I like metallica but it's to the point I'm having to thumb down every song so I don't have to hear them non stop.

FUCK!

Back