What do you think is the ultimate purpose of the expertly crafted divisions among people?

RetiredSlave

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I have no idea myself, just looking for some insights. The only thing that seems obvious to me is they are encouraged and promoted. Why? Also why do people buy in? For that last question Id like answers deeper than it fits their own beliefs if possible. Thanks.

Left - Right

Black - White

This faith - That faith etc. etc. etc.

It's all a long con facilitating the reptoid invasion

They walk among us

Trust no one

I have no idea myself, just looking for some insights. The only thing that seems obvious to me is they are encouraged and promoted. Why? Also why do people buy in? For that last question Id like answers deeper than it fits their own beliefs if possible. Thanks.

Left - Right

Black - White

Go sit in front of isis and ask them.

Left - Right

Black - White

People are easier to control when they are divided. The purpose of a bipartisan government was to give people more than one political option. But instead it has been used to divide the people and the government. Sad situation.

It sounds contradictory but the actual goal of the globalists and the illuminati is complete unity of the human race.

How do identity politics and crafting divisions achieve that?

If you read the documented history of the illuminati, not the stupid conspiracy theory people, they're actually very good people interested in doing good for humanity.

Left - Right

Black - White

People are tribal by nature.

It sounds contradictory but the actual goal of the globalists and the illuminati is complete unity of the human race.

If you read the documented history of the illuminati, not the stupid conspiracy theory people, they're actually very good people interested in doing good for humanity.

Uniting the human race with them at the top. If everyone is a Muslim, then the world is "United"

Hitler wanted to unite the human race, too.

A strong nation state is best for happiness and protection of citizens.

Uniting the human race with them at the top. If everyone is a Muslim, then the world is "United"

Hitler wanted to unite the human race, too.

A strong nation state is best for happiness and protection of citizens.
Lots of people try uniting people, though I don't think that's necessarily a good thing. For example, this Jewish woman that pretended to be black to divide the black and white races in America.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rachel-dolezal-struggles-racial-identity-scandal-071759431.html

If people were united, we'd realise that it's the governing members of the varying power structures we should unite against

The purpose of divisions has been to divide the west. The Illuminatti cannot have large western democracies existing if they want a "New International Order."

Ask Frankfurt school.

They've manufactured most of those.

Countries are strong when they are united; Globalists know this, so they make it harder by playing identity politics, creating divisions among the people of a country with false narratives, and more recently flooding historically white countries with refugees. A united country can be a scary thing - look at Germany. In order to rule over us effectively, they need us conflicted with each other and ill-educated. That will make us good little consumers and materialists without having the mental capacity to figure out that we are being duped.

So you're saying they're trying to play god? How is that doing good for humanity?

Back