What do you think Brock Lesnar's IQ is?

Smart enough to get in, make a shit ton of money, win the title, then leave when he starts to lose, before he takes any brain damage...

...so probably higher than yours.

9h7Yr.jpg

Looks pretty smart to me..
Brocktholomew Lesnarstein the third

High enough where he has figured a way to make way more money than all of us combined.

One of you guys should ask the next time you see him. Oh... Yeah, you should get it on camera and post it here too.

Above 145 Genius or near genius
130-145 Very superior
115-130 Superior
85-115 Normal
70-85 Dullness
Below 70 Borderline deficiency

It's much harder to put a transmission together if you don't have any brains.

I don't think he could rebuild a transmission. Especially an automatic. They're much more complicated than you think.

Your probably right. I’m not a truck guy but Brock is. He talks about working on and building trucks on Steve Austin’s podcast. He’s pretty articulate on that podcast

He cuts 4 dimension promos and callouts in UFC & WWE.

He leaves his enemies shook even after being TKOed.

Taker-McCool.jpg

He's a jacked white boy just deal with it already!

I think he's pretty smart intellectually, just not as keen to play politics like many other athletes. In all honesty, it's probably around 120 but I bet his working memory is higher. It's hard to gauge but his lifetime of athletic accomplishments and how he goes from super busy performing in front of millions of people to fishing and hunting in private tell me he's pretty damned smart overall. I'd bet a 1 on 1 conversation would be a different Brock than we know.

TL;DR - IQ doesn't mean much, if anything.

Welp......this thread just got Wasteland'ed which is fine by me.

what a stupid-as-fuck thread this was. <3><3><3><3>

Back