What do you Sherdoggers do to stay focused?

Joe Wong

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Besides Adderall, obviously.

I find myself constantly picking up my phone or surfing sherdog / the internet when my time could be spent actually working and getting things done. I've tried supplements like L-Carnitine or a mixture of supplements you could find on amazon, and these don't seem to have the desired effect. Some definitely work better than others, but I still find it difficult to focus and stay productive.

I'm actually in the process of creating this thread when I should be working. Anyone have recommendations?

definitely turning off your phone helps a lot

Bought myself a fidget cube.

fidget_cube_anxiety_adhd_toy_gift_front-2.jpg

Surprisingly helps me concentrate.

Besides Adderall, obviously.

I find myself constantly picking up my phone or surfing sherdog / the internet when my time could be spent actually working and getting things done. I've tried supplements like L-Carnitine or a mixture of supplements you could find on amazon, and these don't seem to have the desired effect. Some definitely work better than others, but I still find it difficult to focus and stay productive.

I'm actually in the process of creating this thread when I should be working. Anyone have recommendations?
Nobody ever said that staying focused was easy. Often you have to work hard at it. So, work hard at it. Be disciplined. In time it will get easier, become more automatic.

>modern world problems

Having a job you LIKE goes a long way. Though we're not all so lucky.

I have the same problem lol
I'm no help sorry

I leave all my work for the last possible minute. I become incredibly productive and efficient then.

Back