What do you know about cults??

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aw hell no!!

That is some fucked up, repugnant shit.

That surmises my thoughts, typically.

This was compounded last night, when I watched the (freaking awesome) film, "The invitation".

And - you hear of some shit like that from time to time, right?
I don't want to give away the plot and ending but - cults gonna cult - would be possibly the most accurate description.

But then - what is a cult?
Religion - just a grand mal cult?
A place where people can have something to believe in, to escape the horridness of reality?
That's ultimately degenerative?

Some shit like that?

i was at my friends house playing horseshoes before the ufc fight and a car full of mormons drove up and started talking to his girlfriend.

need i say more. she left the church a long time ago and they literally hunted her down.

I bet you got a D+ in Writing & Composition class.

i was at my friends house playing horseshoes before the ufc fight and a car full of mormons drove up and started talking to his girlfriend.

need i say more. she left the church a long time ago and they literally hunted her down.

Get out of here, I thought you were no more...

Liar.

Religion as a concept covers way too many things to be considered just a 'big cult'...

Aw hell no!!

That is some fucked up, repugnant shit.

That surmises my thoughts, typically.

This was compounded last night, when I watched the (freaking awesome) film, "The invitation".

And - you hear of some shit like that from time to time, right?
I don't want to give away the plot and ending but - cults gonna cult - would be possibly the most accurate description.

But then - what is a cult?
Religion - just a grand mal cult?
A place where people can have something to believe in, to escape the horridness of reality?
That's ultimately degenerative?

Some shit like that?

A religion is what you believe and a cult is what someone else believes.

What cult, man? I don’t know nothin’ about no cult.

We were just playing music, ya dig?

I’m innocent, man.

They didn’t give me a fair trial.

Give me my rights, man!

upload_2018-9-19_14-29-44.gif

What about the family unit?

When mobs get together, in a non scientific manner - they can form some pretty gnarly thought patterns and beliefs.

Does anyone consider a family unit a cult of sorts?

they always screw up something good

h_15016959-b7c4ce39-8ad7-4e32-9865-aaa1e05e7dd5.jpg

I was raised around the biggest cult on Earth. They call it Christianity - Surely ya'll have heard of it?

Not much. I tried asking my Sacred Leader but he said to keep drinking my punch.

You go to one Mormon gangbang and you're on their list for the rest of your life bro. They still contact me and I was just one of the dudes in the crowd, I didn't even get to do anything

I'd tell you but then someone would have to kill me.

I love this topic, lol.

Back