what do you always carry on you?

Keys, wallet, phone, chapstick, tiny folding knife, and one of those Fisher space pens- the bullet style that folds up to only a few inches long.

Space pens are the bomb. Underwater, upside-down, I can wrote everywhere up in this biatch!

fdfdsgfsdg.jpg

FIDGET SPINNER, YO-YO, MY ID CARD, SOFT PIECE OF FABRIC TO RUB IN BETWEEN FINGERS IN POCKET, MAGNIFYING GALSS FOR BURNING ANTS, PICTURE OF 2006 KIA SPECTRA COBALT BLUE, AND ONE OF MY ROCKS FROM MY ROCK COLLECTION

Switch blade, iPod (lol I don't have phone. I use iPod to text and make calls if I have to but mostly it's for taking pictures), a little money in my pocket. Not much.

If I'm going out on my long walks I take a cute backpack too, and add into it my Polaroid camera, drink, maybe wallet, and my DLSR camera for higher quality pics

Monster condoms for my magnum dong.

wallet, keys, handkerchiefs, and since last year I have often a iPhone charger with me so I can charge the battery of my iPhone at work.

Somebody said watch in this thread and I just realized I only do my watch of when I take a shower or when I go to bed.
So:
watch
wallet
Keys
Often:
Handkerchiefs
iPhone
iPhone battery charger

Last edited:
My penis.

At all times.

I saw something on iPad News today where these people complained about tingling hands and head when using cellphone, and I have experienced tingling hand too when holding the phone for longer calls using speakerphone.

Interesting... I thought that was just me who got tingling hands. I used to get tingling ear too.... till I started using speaker phone

2 switch blades
A cell phone
MP3 player

I used to carry a 22 but I don't have my concealed carry permit anymore I need to get a new one.
I'm just happy I never needed to use it.

Back