What do they know? Mega-rich preparing for disaster.

Trump isn't even President yet and he has made peace with Russia, retaken most of Aleppo, grown the stock market bigly, stopped cops from killing black people and stopped black people from killing cops, ended a terrorist attack in ohio with 1 fatality (the criminal), and has rustled jimmies worldwide.

DADDY IS MAGA AND MAGA IS DADDY

And rich people wonder why nobody likes them. Can't survive doomsday without Tennis Courts.
No... people don't like them because most people are haters and aren't rich.

Having a Tennis court in your secure compound/castle with turret systems and vaults is smart and logical. Why be bored when the world is ending?

No... people don't like them because most people are haters and aren't rich.

Having a Tennis court in your secure compound/castle with turret systems and vaults is smart and logical. Why be bored when the world is ending?

JDragon 2016.

Sounds like its the new "status symbol" for the rich like who as the biggest boat.

Sounds like its the new "status symbol" for the rich like who as the biggest boat.
Naw, it's where they stash their sex traffic purchases.

Trump isn't even President yet and he has made peace with Russia, retaken most of Aleppo, grown the stock market bigly, stopped cops from killing black people and stopped black people from killing cops, ended a terrorist attack in ohio with 1 fatality (the criminal), and has rustled jimmies worldwide.

God Emperor bless:)

god-emperor-trump-small.jpg

Every buying and prepping spree in this country ever was a waste of time and money

Well if the nukes do go off, they'll probably kill a lot of em and leave bunch of empty shelters and hide outs filled with food. I'll be fighting you war room nancies for them mad max style! :p

They're probably just paranoid fucks. If I won the lottery tomorrow I would do the same despite having no special knowledge of some impending apocalypse jut because I too am a paranoid fuck.

Last edited:
It looks like they're able to source an increase in use of private security in Europe, but they haven't established if a prepped community for billionaires is really a sound business venture. Doesn't the whole prepped thing depend on isolation anyway?

i have lots of friends and lots of guns.

usually is enough to handle collapse scenarios

ima roll through everyones compounds like negan

I would build one just because it sounds like a fun project

Well..they are probably the same people in Europe who beat the pro-migrant/globalism drum when its the middle to lower class people being torn to shreds. They get to feel good about their ideals while everybody else pays..usually elites(financial, political, or otherwise) are first against the wall if populist uprisings(right or leftist) get violent.

Likely won't happen like that but it's nice to be able to afford being paranoid. It's crippling for others

I wish there was a list of the 1% but distinguished by those who earned it by hard work, innovation and prudent fiscal management and by those who made it by cronyism/nepotism, pump & dump manipulation, influence peddling, and the like so when the revolution does come we all know who to select for leading us into the recovery and who to line up against the wall.

Back