What do the ACLU, Milo, PETA, and Carafem have in common?

Quipling

classical conservative
@Silver
Reaction score
The ACLU is suing the DC Metro on behalf of a number of controversial entities.
  • Milo is the right-wing provacteur you all know,
  • PETA is the animal guys, and
  • Carafem is an abortion provider who wanted to advertise abortions
The ACLU is doing so because DC Metro has been refusing to lease advertising space to these entities.

The lawsuit argues that parts of the agency’s ad policies violate the First Amendment by discriminating against particular ads and advertisers deemed controversial by WMATA officials. The current guidelines ban ads “intended to influence members of the public regarding an issue on which there are varying opinions,” ads that “support or oppose an industry position or industry goal without any direct commercial benefit to the advertiser,” and ads “intended to influence public policy,” among others.

https://www.aclu.org/cases/aclu-et-...-challenge-dc-metros-advertising-restrictions

Last edited:
They are saying things, and the ACLU, despite getting 99% of their criticism from the political right, is not a partisan organization, and they protect everyone. They protect racists, fascists, chauvinists, etc. And they are probably the most important player in American discourse if we want to keep it free.

Regardless of their bleeding heart reputation, everyone should have the utmost respect for the ACLU, as being a principled organization dedicated to freedom of expression and self.

They are saying things, and the ACLU, despite getting 99% of their criticism from the political right, is not a partisan organization, and they protect everyone. They protect racists, fascists, chauvinists, etc. And they are probably the most important player in American discourse if we want to keep it free.

Regardless of their bleeding heart reputation, everyone should have the utmost respect for the ACLU, as being a principled organization dedicated to freedom of expression and self.
Taqiya

I really like that gif. It's my third favorite after the Triple H and clay dude puking.

But I really do not know much about it. I had to Google it to make sure I even had an idea.

Last edited:
This isnt even an islam thread
Blink. And you'll realize, you are in one.

Rl8GEpX.gif

NAMBLA

What, nobody except Trotsky has a coherent thought? What happened to all the ostensible free-speech folk?

Fuck censorship. Only dipshits think their feelings should matter to others.

Back