What do Luke, Chris and Lyoto have in common (besides being brutalized by Romero)?

I mean....Chris is totally an average guy, he is not handsome by any means.

20100228084424_IMG_7917.JPG
[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

That Rockhold is sadly long gone, we have now this

upload_2018-2-13_14-1-45.png

Last edited:
"Chris Weidman is handsome" is one of those myths that prove that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.

chris-weidman-385x385.png

Luke Rockhold is one handsome devil indeed though.

Yeah that was a bad call on Chris, I'm not one to shy away from giving another guy props, look at Roger Huerta for Fuck sake, dude is dreamy, but yeah Chris no

Most women finds him attractive.

Are you gay? or how can you know if he's handsome or not?
Weidman admits that the first weight he puts on goes to his face. There's a big difference between fight shape Weidman and between fights Weidman.

Well, you're here obviously longer than I am, but last half year or so people are really going on about gay stuff. So many closet homos here or?...

Plenty. There used to be a "most handsome fighter" thread at least once a week. Not to mention the excessive posting of the pic of Rockhold with his shorts stuffed.

Last edited:
romero is very handsome too. I guess the 185ers have it lucky that way.

I don't know about all that, but he did crush all of their faces. Machida looked lifeless out there.

"Chris Weidman is handsome" is one of those myths that prove that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.

posting his worst pic

<{cruzshake}>

Better looking than you are player

Hater.

Young Luke was hot AF (no homo), but Chris is average.

Back