What did Werdum get flagged For? Anybody know?

Yes, but let's not ignore the facts:
Brazilian fighters are 2.5 times more likely to fail a USADA test than an American fighter.

Brazil:
  • 121 Total Athletes
  • 18 Violations
  • 18/121 = 14.88%
United States:
  • 404 Total Athletes
  • 24 Violations
  • 24/404 = 5.94%
[For comparison: No country with more than 1 violation has a higher percentage than Brazil. The closest are Russian Fighters who fail at 11.11%, then the huge drop to the US at 5.94%, and Great Britain at 5.56% - Otherwise all other countries only have either 0 or 1 Violation]

You also can't ignore that Brazilian fighters win % has dropped more since USADA started than US fighters. Pre-USADA Brazilian fighters won 2 out of 3 fights, since USADA they barely win 1 out of 2.
I still don't hold it against them. In Brazil peds are as easy to get as aspirin. Imagine the temptation. In the USA, they are harder to acquire. I personally think there should be a middle ground. I liked TRT. Regulated ped use. These guys put their bodies through the ringer. There is a reason why someone as athletic as Chris Weidman has low T. He trains like an animal. Over trains. That contributes to low T. TRT helps the athlete maintain optimal T levels without drop off. I remember DC on one of his tests he had low T, but on a follow up Test his T was normal. You have to be tested multiple times to get a baseline if you have low T or not. When you take TRT your T is at a constant. You can train just as hard yesterday as you did today. The recovery time helps. That's why fighters get injured in training. They try doing what they did yesterday while fatigued and boom, back goes out like Cain Valasquez. I think regulated peds would help with recovery, help fighters not get injured as much in training, also if they do get injured the recovery time is quicker, also better fights. But that's just me.

Carne de Canelo?
img_7469.jpg

Stallone's wig looks awful.

I want specifics. If it's dhea or some bullshit like that I'm gonna flip. No wonder Barnett wanted out. USADA is too overbearing.
No they're not. Don't take anything and you won't get fucked. Pretty simple really.

No they're not. Don't take anything and you won't get fucked. Pretty simple really.
Dude they're athletes. They're gonna take something and that includes supplements. Not all are like mighty mouse who take zero of anything. Yoel probably takes a shit ton of supplements as well as others. Nitric oxide, Creatine, tribulus etc. Anything legal. It's very easy to get a contaminated supplement if you take a lot of them. Especially something legal. Illegal drugs hardly taint supplements. But something like Ibutamoren or Ostarine, legal supplements, but banned by USADA are very easy to get contaminated. You literally can buy some right now via eBay, and if you really hate Colby Covington just put a little Ibutamoren in his Jamba Juice. Boom, failed test. Easy as pie. Ruin a career, get a title stripped. If you don't think people are malicious like that, think again.

Any insiders? I miss the guy. Dude is a legend. Has a very impressive resume. Beat top guys.
I find it surprising that people thought Werdum was clean. How can you follow Fabricio Werdum's career, see his match with Browne pre-USADA vs any fight post-USADA and think he didn't use something?.... Literally not the same fighter.

1 fight before USADA, full, noticeable abs.... 1 fight later in USADA, months later, abs gone.

Not really a prejudice. I was a fan of Werdum and Silva, was very disappointed to see them fail drug tests.

I always liked watching Vitor fight but it was no surprise to anyone that he juices. Cyborg I have no use for.

How come you don’t have a use for Cyborg?
I can help you, if you need ideas on how to use her.

How come you don’t have a use for Cyborg?
I can help you, if you need ideas on how to use her.

The list of reasons for not being a Cyborg fan are endless. Set aside her drug test failure or her recent one that she somehow got out of. Add the litany of crap over the years that has come out of her mouth is just a start.

Back