What did Trump say to Melania?

Draper

Bronze Bomber
@purple
Reaction score

I died laughing because of the music in this video but it raises a pretty compelling argument about Donald and Melania's relationship.

MELANIA-1.gif

What did he say to her, if anything?

"Wipe that stupid smile off your stupid face or or I'll make you slurp on the anger orange inch tonight!?

Joking aside, I think this is very telling of what type of person he really is. If your wife reacts like that after a few words you're more then likely a abusive person.

So now Trump is abusing his wife. The desperation to smear the man gets more pathetic and hilarious by the day.

So now Trump is abusing his wife. The desperation to smear the man gets more pathetic and hilarious by the day.
You aren't addressing any of the valid points made in the video or the visual proof in the GIF. Stop deflecting like a cuck.

Trump caused 9/11 and kicks puppies too. At least my unconfirmed source at CNN told me that.

Appeal to ridicule (also called appeal to mockery, ab absurdo, or the horse laugh[1]), is an informal fallacy which presents an opponent's argument as absurd, ridiculous, or in any way humorous, to the specific end of a foregone conclusion that the argument lacks any substance which would merit consideration.

Appeal to ridicule is often found in the form of comparing a nuanced circumstance or argument to a laughably commonplace occurrence or to some other irrelevancy on the basis of comedic timing, wordplay, or making an opponent and their argument the object of a joke. This is a rhetorical tactic that mocks an opponent's argument or standpoint, attempting to inspire an emotional reaction (making it a type of appeal to emotion) in the audience and to highlight any counter-intuitive aspects of that argument, making it appear foolish and contrary to common sense. This is typically done by making a mockery of the argument's foundation that represents it in an uncharitable and oversimplified way.

:D

He told her they are doing it with the lights on tonight.

You aren't addressing any of the valid points made in the video or the visual proof in the GIF. Stop deflecting like a cuck.
Which points from the video? Who are the "body language" experts that it mentions?

You guys are just completely desperate and I don't care that much for shit he has said sometimes.

I can get behind the left attacking Trump over policy but attacking his wife and kids shows me how lost the left really is.

Your party is destroying itself, democrats.

People who say this is desperate attacks on Trump ... it's not. This is stuff he's putting out there and doing, his actions are real, people don't have to try that hard to find it - it's his scary followers who don't see things that are scary.

I died laughing because of the music in this video but it raises a pretty compelling argument about Donald and Melania's relationship.

MELANIA-1.gif

What did he say to her, if anything?

I don't believe he said anything...there's a version of this clip with sound, in which you can hear a prayer starting to be read just before Donald turns away from Melania (and Ivanka - she's not shown in this zoomed-in clip). Melanie also calls it quits on the cheesy (but genuine) smile as she realizes the prayer has commenced. In the regular clip, you'll also see Ivanka drop the smile as prayer is commenced.

301q0rd.png

"
I don't believe he said anything...there's a version of this clip with sound, in which you can hear a prayer starting to be read just before Donald turns away from Melania (and Ivanka - she's not shown in this zoomed-in clip). Melanie also calls it quits on the cheesy (but genuine) smile as she realizes the prayer has commenced. In the regular clip, you'll also see Ivanka drop the smile as prayer is commenced.

301q0rd.png
RG0BS1U.gif

301q0rd.png
You mean he's not abusing his wife on national television during his inauguration? Are you sure?

I can get behind the left attacking Trump over policy but attacking his wife and kids shows me how lost the left really is.

Your party is destroying itself, democrats.

His wife and adult kids are fair game, as they are very much involved in the trumps administration. provided they only attack them based on their actions and words. Anybody attacking Baron trump should be liver punched.

I feel bad for Melinia, she didn't sign up for this.

he didnt say anything to melania in the video, he said something to Ivanka. Ivanka winked at him and was smiling. Melania was just jealous she plays second fiddle.

I can't wait till next week to see this same thread pop up again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back