Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

we need to hold the cops accountable but never the criminals.
Yeah but the actions of the criminal are inconsequential, we only care about what the cops do.

The person arrested gets tried in a court, unless they are killed or beaten to a pulp before then. Criminals are held accountable

Majority of the public blindly worship police like you by the sound of it. Majority of the public only look at things from the officer's lens (sound familiar?)

Not really just presume it's kevlar what can stop bullets , if it can stop a bullet can't see why it can't stop a knife. Due to the crims disablity no way he's generating much force in a throw.

Kevlar will not stop a knife stab. Not to mention the head is a target and the groin. I used to keep a riot shield and a five foot long pole in my cruiser for situations like this.

One bad apple?

I don't know the circumstances at play here, but I can tell you this is outlier if true. Few are willing to stake thier career on something so petty and heinous. And it takes nearly a month to stave someone

Yeah but the actions of the criminal are inconsequential, we only care about what the cops do.
Are we supposed to hold random assholes to the same standard as a police officer who is an agent of the state?

Jason Whitlock has been watching old Tommy Sotomayor videos.

Are we supposed to hold random assholes to the same standard as a police officer who is an agent of the state?
Police officers should be held to a very high standard but when you deal day in and day out with random assholes and the world blames everything on you, some cops will snap or have a short fuse. As a society we should be looking to better ourselves and act like adults. Instead the adults are acting more and more like spoiled children. Then when a police encounter goes south, only the police are blamed even when they act appropriately to the situation they were put in to by the criminal.

Nutted but he still shootin

I saw that. The sheriff's deputy shot through his own car at a detained suspect.

He already resigned and the sheriff's office said his use of force was inappropriate and will be used in future training materials.

Back