Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

All Bolo . . . all of the time.

Indeed...

iu

lol

1. Is this how you view this type of situation each time it happens to you? Or do you base it on who is involved?
2. Fair enough . . . but in this case those details weren't mentioned in what I read.

1. My decision to take a hard look at you depends on too many factors to make a blanket statement. Like I said, 90% of the time, someone is just being nice, but there is still a good chance they just don't want me behind them for a variety of reasons. Stolen stuff, weed, suspended licenses, traffic/criminal warrants, or they know they simply have a brake light out are all reasons people have waved me on.

2. The post was merged from another thread, so I was explaining why a clean tag means very little when it comes to doing police work. The tag is a cursory component of the bigger picture, not the sole reason I would stop someone.

I agree that seems logical enough but in my one and only experience of it happening, it wasn't that big of a deal at all. I was in Panama City before during and after the US invaded and removed Noriega's Defense forces, which included the police. It took about a year to stand up the next gov and re-establish a police force. During that time, people just kept doing what they always did. Perhaps statistically there was an increase in crime, but if so it wasn't enough to really impact day to day life. Life just carried on. Its kinda like how religious folks think atheist will just run wild without a god for morality but thats not what happens. Good people want to be good people. Bad people will bad people, cops or not
I was thinking more along the lines of say, here in NYC there just stopped being cops one random day. I think the place would change drastically pretty quickly. I know there's a ton of shit I myself would get into right away.

Thank you mods for merging my blossoming pro police threads into this cop hating piece of shit thread. This board is a joke.

IIRC, the guy that was shot was told at least 3 times to NOT reach for his waistband. He did. We all agree there were better tactics to employ in that case, but the onus was on the suspect to not do something he was told specifically NOT to do 3x.

Who's still confused as to why cops will chase people that have guns in their hand and run away from them upon contact?

There was a thread awhile back, about how they prefer lower IQ people to be police. I see you definitely fall into that category. You have gone on and on about how everyone needs to read your earlier post, but fail to do the thing you want other people to do for you. Honestly, I dont expect anything else from you.

In the AZ case, the officers created the situation. They were first unable to evaluate the threat level of the situation. Then they continue to escalate it by giving what most agree as confusing orders and repeatedly informing the man they would kill him. Then they made him crawl like a dog towards them, all while the man begged for his life. Finally while continuing to escalate the situation by yelling at the man they were able to execute him. You how ever are fine with them getting no jail time.

That got brought up, to show why the courts giving police so much "leeway" has created such push back against cops, that has been building up over the years. I believe the person I was talking to understood my point, even though they don't agree with it in this situation.

In this case, it wasn't the chase that was the problem. The officer shot him in the back when there was no immediate threat to anyone's life. Good job there homie with understanding why murder charges were brought against the officer. I'm sure the officer enjoys the way your tongue makes his boot shine.

Last edited:
How about the other officers that the man was running toward brandishing a gun and ignoring the officers orders?

First are you telling me you believe this man was running directly towards other officers, while trying to run away from one? Second show me proof that these other officers are even there to be in danger.

First are you telling me you believe this man was running directly towards other officers, while trying to run away from one? Second show me proof that these other officers are even there to be in danger.

My impressions are from what I read. If you have concrete information to change my mind then post it.

If the guy was running towards other people brandishing a gun and ignoring orders from the officer then he got what some idiots get who don't know how to act around cops.

My impressions are from what I read. If you have concrete information to change my mind then post it.

If the guy was running towards other people brandishing a gun and ignoring orders from the officer then he got what some idiots get who don't know how to act around cops.

Sure, but have you seen the video? In the video it doesn't appear that other people were in danger at the moment of the shooting. If they have other video that can confirm the officer's story I would be willing to change my mind.

1. My decision to take a hard look at you depends on too many factors to make a blanket statement. Like I said, 90% of the time, someone is just being nice, but there is still a good chance they just don't want me behind them for a variety of reasons. Stolen stuff, weed, suspended licenses, traffic/criminal warrants, or they know they simply have a brake light out are all reasons people have waved me on.

2. The post was merged from another thread, so I was explaining why a clean tag means very little when it comes to doing police work. The tag is a cursory component of the bigger picture, not the sole reason I would stop someone.
Man gotdamn, some of us are just raised right.

"fit the description" got another brother killed, so I think it might be time to give profiling techniques and tactics a gotdamn overhaul.

Man gotdamn, some of us are just raised right.

"fit the description" got another brother killed, so I think it might be time to give profiling techniques and tactics a gotdamn overhaul.

I don't think "fit the description" got this guy killed, it was more of running away from the cops with a gun in his hand, and not listening when the cop told him to stop.

And profiling works. You can't profile based solely upon race, as that's illegal, but if someone is doing something that your average criminal does, like showing nervousness, lying about where they were, etc, then they fit the profile of a criminal and should be investigated.

There was a thread awhile back, about how they prefer lower IQ people to be police. I see you definitely fall into that category. You have gone on and on about how everyone needs to read your earlier post, but fail to do the thing you want other people to do for you. Honestly, I dont expect anything else from you.

In the AZ case, the officers created the situation. They were first unable to evaluate the threat level of the situation. Then they continue to escalate it by giving what most agree as confusing orders and repeatedly informing the man they would kill him. Then they made him crawl like a dog towards them, all while the man begged for his life. Finally while continuing to escalate the situation by yelling at the man they were able to execute him. You how ever are fine with them getting no jail time.

That got brought up, to show why the courts giving police so much "leeway" has created such push back against cops, that has been building up over the years. I believe the person I was talking to understood my point, even though they don't agree with it in this situation.

In this case, it wasn't the chase that was the problem. The officer shot him in the back when there was no immediate threat to anyone's life. Good job there homie with understanding why murder charges were brought against the officer. I'm sure the officer enjoys the way your tongue makes his boot shine.

See this? You immediately go into dickhead mode and expect me to respond to your bullshit with eloquence and kindness. Well, fuck off.

Of course you are wrong about what created the incident. It wasn't the cops, it was the jerkoff pointing his gun out the window. Cops wouldn't have been there had he not done that.

See this? You immediately go into dickhead mode and expect me to respond to your bullshit with eloquence and kindness. Well, fuck off.

Of course you are wrong about what created the incident. It wasn't the cops, it was the jerkoff pointing his gun out the window. Cops wouldn't have been there had he not done that.

Wrong, it was someone in the hot tub area down stairs that reported seeing a silhouette of a man with a gun in the window, that FORCED the cops to react like it was a game of rainbow six. Good job cunt keep licking those boots, I hope you enjoy the taste of shit in your mouth.

I don't think "fit the description" got this guy killed, it was more of running away from the cops with a gun in his hand, and not listening when the cop told him to stop.

And profiling works. You can't profile based solely upon race, as that's illegal, but if someone is doing something that your average criminal does, like showing nervousness, lying about where they were, etc, then they fit the profile of a criminal and should be investigated.

Oh no doubt they work.

But its 2018, its time the tactics evolve, to include situational awareness.

I personally believe due to the skin i wear that the first thing police notice is my race, then they look at the window sticker etc...

Race is definitely part of the equation.
Cop already said everything came back clean but he hit the lights anyway... So why pull a terry stop? Said bogus terry stop led to the death of a person that didnt have a daggum thing to do with it.

That is wrong and his incompetence deserves judgment.

Jesus christ what mod added 23 pages of arguing?
Im the most consistent poster on this thread and it goes from page 69 to 92 over night lol.
Seriously ruined what i had going on, links from a neutral site,details of the incident,sometimes video,etc.
All to move 23 pages of arguing here.

Bad mod.

tenor.gif

Oh no doubt they work.

I personally believe due to the skin i wear that the first thing police notice is my race, then they look at the window sticker etc...

Cop already said everything came back clean but he hit the lights anyway... So why pull a terry stop? Said bogus terry stop led to the death of a person that didnt have a daggum thing to do with it.

Of course race is probably the first or second thing you see, along with the sex of the person. That's how we identify each other as a species.

I must have missed where there was a terry stop involved. Can you provide the source for that? The one I read just said the suspect had a gun in his hand and took off running. Yet even if this WAS based solely upon the premise of a terry stop, I'm sure there were indicators by the unarmed people that knew the one guy had a gun, which would make that frisk warranted.

Of course race is probably the first or second thing you see, along with the sex of the person. That's how we identify each other as a species.

I must have missed where there was a terry stop involved. Can you provide the source for that? The one I read just said the suspect had a gun in his hand and took off running. Yet even if this WAS based solely upon the premise of a terry stop, I'm sure there were indicators by the unarmed people that knew the one guy had a gun, which would make that frisk warranted.
It was in this thread but now the fucking post is lost.

Oh no doubt they work.

Driving while black is a serious crime, we can not take that crime lightly.

Georgia cop sentenced to 15 years in prison for lying about being shot by a black suspect in the wake of the Dallas and Baton Rouge shootings. This provoked a massive manhunt and put the entire community on edge.

Can you be more specific? Are you denying that alt righters and other right wingers impersonate black people on twitter? Because it’s been documented, confirmed by twitter banning people for exactly this reason and the alt righters announced they would engage in this impersonation.
Are you sure those arent Russian bots?

Back