Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

Like I said, there are alot of police departments being caught for these unjust behaviors towards low income and minority groups of people in the community.

This same thing almost happen to me and my friends when we were younger.

I smh when posters on here act like these things to happen or it's a figment of people minds in these communities.

Can you imagine how many people are still locked up for made up charges?

They do plant evidence, and that's so beyond unacceptable I can't even put it into words.

Like I said, there are alot of police departments being caught for these unjust behaviors towards low income and minority groups of people in the community.

This same thing almost happen to me and my friends when we were younger.

I smh when posters on here act like these things to happen or it's a figment of people minds in these communities.

Can you imagine how many people are still locked up for made up charges?

What sort of people did they plant the evidence on? Known criminals with a record?
Or just some random people.
Not saying its ok to plant evidence on know criminals.
But if I were a cop and I knew the guy did it I can see why you might plant something.

Do we need to go over the math (about how you’re more likely to be struck by lightning than be an innocent black man killed by cops in America) again?

What sort of people did they plant the evidence on? Known criminals with a record?
But if I were a cop and I knew the guy did it I can see why you might plant something.
How would we know what sort of people the evidence was planted on if any of the evidence on them may have been planted?

Your questions presupposes a guilty until proven innocent world view, which seems to be the root of the problem in some of these police incidents.

Do we need to go over the math (about how you’re more likely to be struck by lightning than be an innocent black man killed by cops in America) again?

More shit out of your mouth. Compare comparables - stats on odds of innocent whites being killed by cops vs odds of innocent blacks being killed by cops. You're more likely to be struck by lightening than to be arrested for fucking a rhino too, and, as with your comparison, it means dick shit.

How would we know what sort of people the evidence was planted on if any of the evidence on them may have been planted?

Your questions presupposes a guilty until proven innocent world view, which seems to be the root of the problem in some of these police incidents.

I mean those 18 guys from the video (I can't watch it). Where those just normal guys set up for some reason.
Or known criminals with a record?

My personal approach to law enforcement would be that I rather see 1000 innocent men in prison than 1 criminal walk free.

Doesn't matter if you know the guy or not. If they don't have drugs on them then you have no right to plant anything.

I can see why OJ did it too, you know.

Im all for empathy, but there is a time and place for it.

Were not taking about killings right now. We are talking about people getting locked up on false charges. This alone can hurt your future employment which hurts providing for your family.

At 17 years old I was threatened by an entire CHP department. Because a bunch of cops broke into our city pool during a softball tournament. They absolutely thought they were above the law and decided to swim when the pool wasn't even open. As a lifeguard I was pissed to see they pulled our fence down to swim.

When I tested to the water to see if it was okay to open the pool the PH was totally fucked. I had to close the pool and call the city workers to fix the problem. That meant I had to order the illegal CHP cop dicks and their families out of the pool. They refused. I explained that the water was unsafe. They explained that they were cops and could do whatever they wanted.

I lost my shit and raged out and told them to GTFO because it was my pool and I was in charge. I fucking screamed in a guy's face and he screamed back. I got them to leave. I fixed the fence.

Then the "head" of the CHP department walked over from the baseball field and informed me he heard what happened. He then said he took down my license plate number and that I would never be able to drive again. He informed me that EVERY CHP officer at the softball tourney was instructed to pull me over and pull over every member of my family non stop. He said my life was basically over if I got in a car. Neat.

I locked up the pool. Then I went home and told my mom. She called a good family friend who worked with the CHP. Then he drove to the park and met me and he basically saved my life. He made me apologize for cops breaking into my pool that I was in charge of. He made me apologize for making cops get out of a pool that was dangerous.

Anyway, cops really do think they are above the law.

I mean those 18 guys from the video (I can't watch it). Where those just normal guys set up for some reason.
Or known criminals with a record?

My personal approach to law enforcement would be that I rather see 1000 innocent men in prison than 1 criminal walk free.

SMH

Doesn't matter if you know the guy or not. If they don't have drugs on them then you have no right to plant anything.

Well if you know a guy is a pedo but you can't prove it.
Planting drugs on him during a traffic stop so he goes away could be considered morally acceptable.

I can see why OJ did it too, you know.

Im all for empathy, but there is a time and place for it.

I am not saying those cops shouldn't be punished when caught.
But I certainly could imagine some situation where I would plant evidence.

I mean if you have a guy with 20 priors imagine how much else he has done he wasn't caught for.
Planting something would certainly not be unjust from a moral point of view.
You could make the argument that the system doesn't work if you do that.
But they sort of had it coming.

More shit out of your mouth. Compare comparables - stats on odds of innocent whites being killed by cops vs odds of innocent blacks being killed by cops. You're more likely to be struck by lightening than to be arrested for fucking a rhino too, and, as with your comparison, it means dick shit.

<TrumpWrong1>

Do the math yourself. Do it for blacks and whites.

It’s not racist, it’s just math.

1000 people shot and killed a year, most in the process of committing a crime, out of 63 million police encounters per year, is an astoundingly good number.

I am not saying those cops shouldn't be punished when caught.
But I certainly could imagine some situation where I would plant evidence.

I mean if you have a guy with 20 priors imagine how much else he has done he wasn't caught for.
Planting something would certainly not be unjust from a moral point of view.
You could make the argument that the system doesn't work if you do that.
But they sort of had it coming.

Uh-huh.

And if it is cool to plant evidence, then it is cool to take the drug dealers money too, because they don't really pay enough, so that is morally justified.

And now you are Denzel Washington from Training Day, the very gangster you were supposed to stop.

I don't know where people got the idea that the rule of law was perfect. Guilty people go free all the time. That is the best outcome you can hope for. The worst is having a bunch of Denzel Washingtons rolling around, which is about half of the major police departments in the US these days.

Jesus are you serious? I can't believe people have this kind of attitude.

Well if you know a guy is a pedo but you can't prove it.
Planting drugs on him during a traffic stop so he goes away could be considered morally acceptable.
If you can't prove it, how do you know it?

Weird mustache?

Back