Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

Uh, cops can’t force medical staff, EMS or fire to administer drugs? Atleast not anywhere I know of. They’d tell us to fuck right off if we tried forcing them to do something like that against their will.

Not when they're already restrained.

Unless you need to unrestrain them. Can’t just leave a dude strapped to an ambulance gurney all night waiting for them to come down off whatever they are on so they can be treated. The medics or docs usually sedate them so they can actually treat them without getting punched or bitten, etc.

Doesn't seem like there would be enough people looking to date rape horses to make a special drug for it.

Unless you need to unrestrain them. Can’t just leave a dude strapped to an ambulance gurney all night waiting for them to come down off whatever they are on so they can be treated. The medics or docs usually sedate them so they can actually treat them without getting punched or bitten, etc.
That doesn't appear to be the case here. We'll see how it plays out in the justice system.

http://m.startribune.com/at-urging-...dued-dozens-with-powerful-sedative/485607381/

Full article at link.

TLDR: read the bold paragraphs. Basically, cops are having EMS workers inject arrestees with ketamine, the horse tranquilizer and date rape drug, even though the arrestees are innocent and compliant. And many times the ketamine almost kills them and they need to be resuscitated at the hospital.

I wish death upon the people who sedate innocent citizens who are compliant.

That doesn't appear to be the case here. We'll see how it plays out in the justice system.

“A statement included in the report from Hennepin EMS Medical Director Jeffrey Ho and Minnesota Poison Control System Medical Director Jon Cole dismissed the findings of the report as a “reckless use of anecdotes and partial snapshots of interactions with police, and incomplete information and statistics to draw uninformed and incorrect conclusions.

“This draft report will prevent the saving of lives by promoting the concept of allowing people to exhaust themselves to death,” Cole and Ho wrote.”

I’d tend to trust the Docs and EMT’s over some civilian oversight panel.

even though the arrestees are innocent and compliant
Are you a 1st responder? Where you a witness during these incidents? Do you have a hookup at the station that provides you body cam footage?

How do you know this?

And “the cops” aren’t knocking out anyone with drugs TS, the doctors and paramedics are. But you’ve satisfied your daily outrage thread requirements so well met all the same lol.

The Cop Brotherhood are gonna stand up for these pieces of shit.

No real justice will happen.
police-gif-21.gif

The real turds are the citizens who can’t seem to stay in line. If people quit @&$%# around, there’d be no need for cops.

Are you a 1st responder? Where you a witness during these incidents? Do you have a hookup at the station that provides you body cam footage?

How do you know this?

I have access to ancient, arcane secrets. You can only access them by reading the article in the fucking OP. Good luck.

And “the cops” aren’t knocking out anyone with drugs TS, the doctors and paramedics are. But you’ve satisfied your daily outrage thread requirements so well met all the same lol.

Because the police tell them to.

“A statement included in the report from Hennepin EMS Medical Director Jeffrey Ho and Minnesota Poison Control System Medical Director Jon Cole dismissed the findings of the report as a “reckless use of anecdotes and partial snapshots of interactions with police, and incomplete information and statistics to draw uninformed and incorrect conclusions.

“This draft report will prevent the saving of lives by promoting the concept of allowing people to exhaust themselves to death,” Cole and Ho wrote.”

I’d tend to trust the Docs and EMT’s over some civilian oversight panel.
I'll trust the judge and jury. ;)

http://m.startribune.com/at-urging-...dued-dozens-with-powerful-sedative/485607381/

Full article at link.

TLDR: read the bold paragraphs. Basically, cops are having EMS workers inject arrestees with ketamine, the horse tranquilizer and date rape drug, even though the arrestees are innocent and compliant. And many times the ketamine almost kills them and they need to be resuscitated at the hospital.
“...staff are authorized to use ketamine when a patient is “profoundly agitated,”

This sounds like you on the boards, on a daily basis. LOL!

Which part of the article are you disputing? Many of these incidents were caught on tape. Your saying the EMS people... tricked the police into requesting ketamine?

What do you believe really happened that can explain the observed facts?

“...staff are authorized to use ketamine when a patient is “profoundly agitated,”

This sounds like you on the boards, on a daily basis. LOL!

Why do you think i don't feel safe around you? If there's one guy on these boards who probably has horse date rape drugs....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back