Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

Your voter base sucker punches the elderly and robs them. Obama’s America!
Dude.....your voter base ALSO sucker punches the elderly.... And the children.

Your voter base use the police as proxies and then play the victim on the news.

You know as much as we shit on them frail purple haired pixies on the left...

The right sure does have a certain type too. Fat, humongous ankles, navy blue matched with black pants, and sports glasses to cover the look of perpetual misery.
3677784_062918-kgo-permit-patty-img_Image_00-00-27,08.jpg

jennifer-schulte.jpg

pool.jpg

ceidvhza9tomuyzgdlcu.jpg

pool-patrol-patty.jpg

Yeah. Totally needs to be ignored.

He sounds just as ignorant as some sherdog posters. For a second there, I thought he was going to call her a bitter minority.

Look how the brave patriot goes after the Woman and then dicktucks when the brother showed up.

He is just a confused old liberal. He forgot who Maxine Waters said to harass.

Cop is clearly not cut out for the job. Don't think he was siding with anyone. Probably just a scared fat dork who can't handle confrontation.

He sided with the drunk as soon as the woman's brother started backing the drunk guy down. In other words, he stepped in when the white guy was under threat but not when the Hispanic woman was. Folks can decide why they think that was.

And you'll note that in the article that is was a female cop who stepped in shut the bigot down not the male cop.

It would have been nice to see the old bastard knocked out. What a prick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the opinion was that every dumbfuck across America doesn’t deserve their own thread?

Ah, but this is the double whammy. You have the racist asshole and the dereliction of duty by the cop.

So two dumbfucks. Hence thread.

He sided with the drunk as soon as the woman's brother started backing the drunk guy down. In other words, he stepped in when the white guy was under threat but not when the Hispanic woman was. Folks can decide why they think that was.

The original cop just looked like a old fat guy. He didn't really step in, so much as told the other guy to get away, when they were arguing in his personal space.

I think the cop is just lazy. If the brother had confronted the guy away from the cruiser, the cop probably wouldn't have said anything.

And you'll note that in the article that is was a female cop who stepped in shut the bigot down not the male cop.

And?

Happened a month ago.

Pussy punk bitch been on desk duty while they investigate him for Dereliction of Duty.

Precinct only jumped cause the video went viral.

Yeah this is the exact thing that deserves a thread.

Cant say its a couple bad apples when the whole damn precinct sits on some shit like this.

The original cop just looked like a old fat guy. He didn't really step in, so much as told the other guy to get away, when they were arguing in his personal space.

I think the cop is just lazy. If the brother had confronted the guy away from the cruiser, the cop probably wouldn't have said anything.

And?

It seemed to me that he told the brother to get away from the drunk guy who deserved to get his ass beat and who by all accounts should have been sitting on the ground with hands behind his back by this point.

The idea of women as effective police officers has sometimes been given a bad wrap on this forum especially with respect to dealing with confrontational situations. This was example of a male cop submissively peeing his pants and failing to do his job and a female cop doing it well.

Ah, but this is the double whammy. You have the racist asshole and the dereliction of duty by the cop.

So two dumbfucks. Hence thread.

It was not dereliction of duty. He protected the drunk racist from the mean hispanic man.

It seemed to me that he told the brother to get away from the drunk guy who deserved to get his ass beat and who by all accounts should have been sitting on the ground with hands behind his back by this point.

He did, but only when the dispute got close to him.

Nothing really more to say, other than the guy is just a shit cop.

The idea of women as effective police officers has sometimes been given a bad wrap on this forum especially with respect to dealing with confrontational situations. This was example of a male cop submissively peeing his pants and failing to do his job and a female cop doing it well.

Meh. She broke up a shouting match. Lets not give her the keys to the city just yet. It's not worthy of much praise, to outperform a cop who clearly shouldn't be a cop. Doesn't exactly say much about her ability.

I have never seen this country so divided. Thanks to Don the Con. Leadership starts at the top.

Never miss an opportunity to take a video of someone you don’t like and say everyone on the other team does this. You will always be right. Also quote the other teams slogan

Typical obama voter

Hope and change

Back