What did Overeem say after his losses against Bigfoot, Browne and Rothwell?

SubmarinerX

Soldier of God
@Yellow
Reaction score
I couldn't find any interviews after his losses, only ones before his next fights in which he wouldn't talk much after the last loss.

Did he give any reasons or make excuses after these thress fights?

I felt a tap on my head & then it was blank.

Did he give any reasons or make excuses after these thress fights?
Overeem actually loses pretty well.

If I recall, he accepted all of those defeats and didn't complain. He has said multiple times in the interviews I have watched that loses don't really matter - he really has the ole PRIDE mentality.

Only time he complained was when Hogan interviewed him after being concussed - don't count that.

He was pretty cool about it. Basically saying that the other guy caught him good and thats it.

He's not really one to whine and make excuses like a lot of other fighters.

He said "I'm moving to Albaquerque where they know how to mask this shit" well used to.

If I recall, he accepted all of those defeats and didn't complain. He has said multiple times in the interviews I have watched that loses don't really matter - he really has the ole PRIDE mentality.

Only time he complained was when Hogan interviewed him after being concussed - don't count that.

He takes losses better than the actual punches and kicks

are you a reem fan? i only remember what he said after rothwell loss. He said he heard when ben's arm broke with his kick and he thought ben wouldn't use this arm again. So he focus in his other arm only, but Ben punched him in the head with his broken arm and tko'ed him with one punch and later in the ground. Ben was taken to the hospital and didn't go the post fight interviews. I have all reem fights, less 3 (56 fights)

are you a reem fan? i only remember what he said after rothwell loss. He said he heard when ben's arm broke with his kick and he thought ben wouldn't use this arm again. So he focus in his other arm only, but Ben punched him in the head with his broken arm and tko'ed him with one punch and later in the ground. Ben was taken to the hospital and didn't go the post fight interviews. I have all reem fights, less 3 (56 fights)

Total Reem fan!
I just wondered how he processed these losses mentally because he was a huge favorite each time and talked quite some trash as well (at least vs Bigfoot and Browne). So I wonder how he dealt with it. Because he obviously didn't stop believing in himself.

I think he said he thought the Browne fiht should have been stopped

No Comments because he didn't remember them

Not just that but his corner was telling him stipe tapped. It was a hater fuck moment for sure. He's a goat at taking an L

Total Reem fan!
I just wondered how he processed these losses mentally because he was a huge favorite each time and talked quite some trash as well (at least vs Bigfoot and Browne). So I wonder how he dealt with it. Because he obviously didn't stop believing in himself.
i remember he was so confident before the fight vs pezao, he said 1+1 was 2..''i'm a great striker and he is slow and big head''. 2 days after the loss i saw a video where he was smiling and happy in a big comercial center doing some shopping, i think thinking about the future and not about the past

Back