What did I do, that I can't sleep?

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
Woke up at 3 after three hours.
I must've done something terrible to be losing sleep like this. I sure don't know what though.

So, speculate.

Probably some turmoil in one of your relationships.

Ridiculous.
All my relationships are behind me now that I've discovered tar heroin

There's probably someone get raped or stabbed nearby that god is screaming at you to go and stop right now. Dude needs to start talking to mortals directly if he wants anything done

There's probably someone get raped or stabbed nearby that god is screaming at you to go and stop right now. Dude needs to start talking to mortals directly if he wants anything done
Hey, I ask before I rape.
God ain't got nothing on me

Go to bed earlier. You probably missed your window.

You sure God isn't just telling him to go and make sure the rapist marries his victim afterward?

My window is about 20 hours wide.
If I go to bed any earlier I'll wake up before I go to sleep.
Your only option is a time machine then. Or eating 5 lbs of pasta 45 minutes before bed and hope for an extended carb crash.

I think I'm on my 5th day of an insomnia binge that seems to hit me like every 90 days or so (I get an hour or two of sleep every here and there but no REM)

It used to freak me out but at this point I just ride with it. The crazy thing is that I actually feel like I have more energy at my disposal than when I'm sleeping like a normal person

You forgot to get shitfaced. Go get hammered so you can enjoy a rest that only a drunken stupor can provide.

That’s my pattern every night, go with it..

fuck off sherdog and just go back to bed

Ridiculous.
All my relationships are behind me now that I've discovered tar heroin

is this supposed to be a joke post? its literally not possible to "not be able to sleep" with heroin in you. unless youre pussy dosing it. But no seriously get your fucking life together

That coke you consumed at 200 pm is still working.

You need to jerk off first. Will sleep like a baby. But take a vid and pm me. Need to make sure its being done correctly.

I think I'm on my 5th day of an insomnia binge that seems to hit me like every 90 days or so (I get an hour or two of sleep every here and there but no REM)

It used to freak me out but at this point I just ride with it. The crazy thing is that I actually feel like I have more energy at my disposal than when I'm sleeping like a normal person
It's weird, I also am sleepless mostly but not exhausted.
I should be.

Back